(1) Yesterday's Sky Form Image of Shaymin is Fake [5/23]

PurpleKecleon, she's the one who let me use his Eeveelution art as an avatar last year. I guess this explains why Shaymin didn't look like an Ice-type, if that's even true.

Well in the end i can't say im suprised. It looks more like a Shaymin Evolution than origin form. Still can't wait to see the real form, i have an idea. =P

purplekecleon's art likeliness to sugimori's work never ceases to amaze me. they did a very nice job with every bit of detail: the watercolor shading style, the lineart, and the style of the entire creature. very nice. but i'm glad it is fake. i'm looking forward to shaymin's real sky form :3

Wow it sure does look pretty real though. I was fooled too because it looked so real.:)

Why do I have to register to even read comments? I don't really like having accounts scattered in more places than necessary. I already have some 200 and I don't want one on every damn site I pass by just so I can read stuff.

Regarding your journalism:
1. Her name is PurpleKecleon, not PurpleKeckleon.
2. It was posted on 4chan, not 2ch (which I assume is what you mean by 'Japanese imageboard').
3. It would have been nice to link to her original picture or my summary instead of (again) simply stating something as fact.

YES! It's fake! Although it most likely won't be a flaming rabid hedgehog, YES! TIS FAKE!

But seriously, that picture is amazing. Why won't nintendo hire this guy!?

Awww... Neat fake, anyway. Hurry up, real scan...
@ Iibui- Another member who thinks she's the best here. That's just perfect. =/

That was a fake?! Wow, it looked so real. I liked the fake one. I hope the real one will look like it.

Iibui said:
Why do I have to register to even read comments? I don't really like having accounts scattered in more places than necessary. I already have some 200 and I don't want one on every damn site I pass by just so I can read stuff.

Regarding your journalism:
1. Her name is PurpleKecleon, not PurpleKeckleon.
2. It was posted on 4chan, not 2ch (which I assume is what you mean by 'Japanese imageboard').
3. It would have been nice to link to her original picture or my summary instead of (again) simply stating something as fact.

1. Thanks for the spelling correction.
2. Most Americans do not know what 2ch/4ch are. I'm like a dubber - I use more general terms so people understand. :p
3. I linked to her DeviantArt so people could see her artwork page. I didn't link to your summary because it has cussing, and this site has many kids who visit it. :p

That. Is. Amazing. What an amazing fake! Nice job PK! I was completely fooled, as it looks almost exactly like Sugimori. It fits the description, so I was reasoned to believe it was real. Now I can't wait for the real image, I hope it's along those lines, but I would like the Ice form anyway.

dmaster out.

its not surprising that it was a fake, they would have never showed it this early anyways

This could mean Bluesky is still correct and Shaymin has a ice forme, Cause maybe the thing on the poster Wasnt shaymin, And Maybe it is a Normal type Eevee evo?

Cause the guy never said it even had Grass or ice on it, Did he?

The one thing that made me think it was a fake was the way the bush below its wings (the pair closest to the viewer) is shaded exactly like Sugimori's Shaymin's back-bush, and it doesn't look right. However, it was still a fantastic fake.

I look forward to seeing if Sugimori's form is (a.) close to this <that would be neat>, (b.) totally different <which would be equally neat>, or (c.) Godzilla Shaymin. (xD)

I had misread a small part of the article for a split second. I read, "Props to her, though, for creating excrement among fans."

Back