(1) Worlds 2008 Invitations Sent Out

yay arron. me 2! i will cya at worlds and i have a question,it says vertify ur travel thingy? so give them a letter saying ull go or something?

... lets just hope hes happy even though;- im not going to say it but i think hes going to play in prerelese/grinder/interview that guy at worlds?

well. good luck to everyone! especially New England players! I wont be there. horrible season start+downfall at nats=failure

Water Pokémon Master said:
I don't play.

o.... im sry. my mistake cya at worlds if u go. i will look for you. anything u wear in particular? i will be wearing 4 luxio hats. i always do it these days.

its all pokemon not just tcg... he doesnt play the cards so what he can own the website-_-

Cryptozoologist said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
I don't play.

Then why do you own a TCG website?

I USED to play, but then this website began to take up too much time. If I had as much time to work on a deck as this website, I'd probably be the world champ right now. :D

"Because it's fun" would have been a better answer since you do have more freedom to be original here then you would have playing the card game.

As for worlds I don't really care it is nice that card artists, card creators, VG designers are there but other then that it doesn't sound to fun. I have never gone to worlds but I went to Nat's 06&07 and I really had more fun at last years in the other end of the convention flicking dice at a guy's D&D display while he was doing a demo for me and six other people. It was also (super)nice to get some PTF's and get one signed by the game creators other then that it's not much fun.

hey, people can like the TCG in all sorts of ways! i own one of every raichu card ever made, but i dont play, i just collect!

anyway, congrats to all who made it :D

everyone always thinks they are so clever when they ask me that! :p i dont want it, im happy with one of each card, by which i mean one of each ARTWORK. ;D thats the nice thing about merely collecting the art on the cards...the little bits of writing on the rest don't bother you!

although i do intend to get all the tourney lion cards... got shinx, need the others :D

I've been to the Worlds event in Anaheim, as that's the only one close enough. I only competed in the Last Chance Qualifiers, however, and quit after Round 4 because it was getting too late at night and I needed my sleep. I didn't see any artists there or anything, but there was framed artwork of some then-upcoming cards. It's a shame they were simply prints, but I guess it can't be helped that nearly all of the illustrators have gone digital.

Obviously, I got no invitation...I rarely attend the tournaments. The only ones I went to this year were the Pasadena Regionals and Lancaster Battle Roads.

Back