(1) Worlds 2008 Invitation Package Images [5/30]

The invatation package actually looks cool and that pin is sure shiny. :0

dmaster out.

Nice :D. Aren't you going to post another riddle of some kind of supposed Japanese SD? XD

:: sigh :: guess I didn't get to accomplish my mission afterall (go to the world championships with Crawdaunt EX and Pikachu* in my deck).

Oh well I can actually go for once (its not in Hawaii so I can actually travel) :: is scared $#!+less of planes)

Darrr... There was a bit of damage to the scans. Don't know if any of you guys noticed it. But the stupid mailman left all the mail out in the rain. Fortunatly for me, it was wedged between all my parents bills. So it was shielded and didn't get as much damage as it could have. :p.

But yeah. You get 2 of the luggage tags. And darn, they are nice! They also come with little leather straps so you can attach them to your bags. =D.

First of all, congrats to Krucifier to making it to worlds =)

Second of all, nice. Lucario seems to be their target Pokemon this year.

Sylar said:
First of all, congrats to Krucifier to making it to worlds =)

Second of all, nice. Lucario seems to be their target Pokemon this year.

It would seem that way. Lol.

Lucario has kind of replaced Pikachu since DP came out though...

"Lucario has kind of replaced Pikachu since DP came out though..."

not even CLOSE ;D if you mean pokemon as a franchise in general. he is pretty awesome tho, and the artwork on the invites is sweet.

heerosferret said:
"Lucario has kind of replaced Pikachu since DP came out though..."

not even CLOSE ;D if you mean pokemon as a franchise in general. he is pretty awesome tho, and the artwork on the invites is sweet.

I don't know how it is over in Japan, but Lucario is plastered over everything now. I don't see too much Pikachu.

love lucario sooo much man it's my favorite pokemon scince DP came out, looks like pikachu has some competition now :D and it is a sweet pose, but then again, lucario looks good at every angle... he even made it to Brawl, amazing isn't it?
lol rendezvous, does it really mean that??? O_O
Seems like a nice invitation, seems like a lot of fun... seems disney has helped pokemon a lot lately... does disney own pokemon secretly or something?

The photos look pretty cool. I like the art on each photo also.:)

Back