(1) World Champions Crowned; Video of Closing Ceremonies [8/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the japanese people would have had there normal way to get to the worlds, there wouldn't be so many americans in the tops.
Besides, the US was in favor thanks to having more tournaments in the HGSS on format than the people of europa. In my oppinion the idear to change the format was good, but not well enough planed. There was only one tournament in HGSS on and these were only battleroads.

google's deck was simply amazing. Props to him for making it so far as the 16th seed from Swiss.

Congratulations to all the other Worlds winners and competitors!

dmaster out.

In the video, everyone looks so unenthusiastic. I mean, they're just like, "Cool, I won Worlds," except for the Senior champ. I mean, you're a freaking champion of Pokemon. I guess they are excited when they win the match, but is that it?

^Not the second place winner of Juniors.

They probably don't want to seem like braggers.

Hunga said:
If the japanese people would have had there normal way to get to the worlds, there wouldn't be so many americans in the tops.
Besides, the US was in favor thanks to having more tournaments in the HGSS on format than the people of europa. In my oppinion the idear to change the format was good, but not well enough planed. There was only one tournament in HGSS on and these were only battleroads.

BRs were MD-on.

Oh! Then they where just fun tournaments...Said to me they where BRs, but explains why the prices where not that high ^^"...

Still doesn't change the fact, that some countries could practice longer and better with decks in tournaments than others.
Is one of the reasons in my oppinion why the japanese are so strong. They can play the cards months before we can and test them better out.

Tyraniking said:
In the video, everyone looks so unenthusiastic. I mean, they're just like, "Cool, I won Worlds," except for the Senior champ. I mean, you're a freaking champion of Pokemon. I guess they are excited when they win the match, but is that it?

Whenever I win something big, I always keep my cool, since I don't want to the other player to feel bad, and I don't want to come off as bragging (even though yeah, you did win Worlds).

Just thought I'd add that Rizzo is from my hometown and I just found that out! :D Pretty cool!

Please, don't revive threads that are older than 2 weeks, unless you have something completely new or valuable to add to the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back