(1) Two New Pokemon Names: Onokkusu, Burokko; New Rumors [7/22]

Luke said:
I don't want to be a downer, but I don't believe in the Isshu Dex and National Dex Rumors.

Let's try to guess:

After Zekrom, number 150 in the Isshu Dex, it has to exist a third Dragon/???
So let's assume Zekrom is the number #635.
The Third Dragon/??? is #636
#637 - Ice / Fighting
#638 - Fire / Dark
#639 - Ground / Bug
#640 - Poison / Dragon
#641 - Steel
#642 - Water
#643 - Fire
#644 - Dragon / Ice
#645 - Normal / Ghost
#646 - Dragon
#647 - Dark / Psychic

The END! Okay? A Dark/Psychic Pokémon should be the last.

So, there are 154 new Pokémon!
the Isshu Dex has 162 Pokémon. 8 being evolutions and pre evolutions. A bit too much for my taste.
And Dragon/Ice. Normal/Ghost. Poison/Dragon. It all seems fans' wet dreams.

if i recall correctly heatran is after dialga and palkia and Girintina is like 2 or 3 pokemon after them

^ And let's not forget that Giratina was not even in the original Sinnoh Dex.

I really hope these rumors are true, but this time I will not be surprised they turn out to be fake. Having said that...

OMIGOSH! #646 is a pure Dragon! Eeveelution! ;O

I dont think so, eeveelutions have come in pairs in the past, so there should be another single type pokemon next to it. I could be wrong though.

Aj1234119 said:
I don't think so, eeveelutions have come in pairs in the past, so there should be another single type pokemon next to it. I could be wrong though.

Yes but as we all know eeveelutions were based on special types, before they decided to make the types as all equal and the attack types themselves as special, physical or neutral.

Dragon was the last of the 'special' type pokemon, so I hope they do make it, then move on to what were physical types before or maybe do two of any of the remaining pokemon types.

And let's not to forget that in GSC there was not even a "classic" Legendary mascot trio.
The third one could be anything, it could be Gear if GF wants to...

BTW someone noticed that the Pokemon from #637 to #644 are displayed in "trios" with internal weaknesses and resistances, every one ending by a Dragon/something-type? There could be more than a Legendary trio this time (hopefully) ;)

*sorry for the bad English lol

I think those are the legendarys #'s. XD
If the new legendary Pokémon revealed this week matches any of those types then it could be correct?

ElectroKing23 said:
I think those are the legendarys #'s. XD
If the new legendary Pokémon revealed this week matches any of those types then it could be correct?

I want a starmie evolution!!! But it would be bigger and more sleek, it would be pink or turquoise with a diamond jewel in the middle surounded by gold like with starmie, also the back apendages long thinner and curving backwards and you can ride in the water and on land like windsurf boars ^o^

PS GameFreak if anyone from the company ever reads this, take the idea, it's yours :) (just incase the came across it, doubtful but just incase).

Starus (Or some other name. Who knows).

Ok I said that, now I really hope the new legendary will be cool, and that the V eared pokemon is a catchable pokemon and not some event pokemon, love it too much!

orkoni1 said:
Yes but as we all know eeveelutions were based on special types, before they decided to make the types as all equal and the attack types themselves as special, physical or neutral.

Dragon was the last of the 'special' type pokemon, so I hope they do make it, then move on to what were physical types before or maybe do two of any of the remaining pokemon types.

It could even be Kibago. But it as well Eevelution usually came in pairs, if I am not mistaken? (Espeon and Umbreon (Gen2), N/A(Gen 3) and Leafeon and Glaceon (Gen4).

So it might be Eeveelution or any ordinary Pokémon.

Aj1234119 said:
I don't think so, eeveelutions have come in pairs in the past, so there should be another single type pokemon next to it. I could be wrong though.

Thats only happened in the first gen, After that in 2nd and 4th gen they had come in pairs. So could happen again.

No.146(632) grass
No.147(633) poison
No.148(634) ground
No.149(635) dragon / flame
No.150(636) dragon / Electric
No.637 ice / fights-?
No.638 Fire/Dark-Cerebw
No.639 ground/Bug
No.640 poison / dragon
No.641 steel
No.642 water
No.643 flame
No.644 dragon / ice
No.645 normal / ghosts
No.646 dragon
No.647 bad / Espers

It is game enthusiast namelessness 489 names[sage] It is 2,010/07/17 Saturday a contribution day14:07:28 eAowzrrD0 When is the story that heard, after 636 things say a legend; or Pokemon seeming more than family market 600 in total. 7/20 ■ addition. Like two tops, I can't guarantee a lie or the truth. It is Mr. Pokemon board BW thread 171>>889 an origin of quotation 889 names decided it to namelessness, you! [sage] It is 2,010/07/20 Tuesday a contribution day17:52:11 ID:???0 It is new ポケ revelation by an unexpected coincidence A tortoise of the-like bipedalism of the ヨガメ・・・ pro-war inclination I am campaign Neri ... angel-like The lion of SORA ion / cool looks ダネイラ・・・ is good, and isn't heated; there isn't it The cow which is a cow cutlet ... fatty The insect that spuds ... seems to be brutal Probably I think that it is shown next

lol normal/ghost isn't difficulty to imagine just think in a ditto than can fly and pass through walls d:

i thought the cell thing was normal/ghost,its look plasmatic and have a "body inside" and can levivate D:

normal/ghost have 3 immunities, normal/fighting/ghost perfect for the metagame : 3

Sorry to burst anyone's bubbles, but I'm pretty sure Burokko is pronounced Brocco (as in Broccoli). In other words...

green-pokemon.jpg

...either that, or something in its evolution chain. So only one new pokemon...>>;

still, i'm eager to see this Onokkusu.

sarydactl said:
Sorry to burst anyone's bubbles, but I'm pretty sure Burokko is pronounced Brocco (as in Broccoli). In other words...

green-pokemon.jpg

...either that, or something in its evolution chain. So only one new pokemon...>>;

still, i'm eager to see this Onokkusu.

I wonder what kind of abilities and evolutions it will have, also it's a broccoli monkey right? lol

vegetable power! LOL

Air-pollution said:
Anyone else thinking that the normal/ghost type will be a Castform evo?

I wonder, that should've happened when it was first introduced, but if it is cool with me. If not, still fine, we'll get a ghost/normal type if rumors are true.

I have a Question for all: Has there been an evolution of a pokemon that had been previously evolved with a special technique introduced. Like a pokemon that was evolved with the use of a stone/happiness/trading/attached items that was further evolved. I wonder if they'll ever do that if not.

ok just curious but what new rumors are you guys talking about? cuase you guys are talking about different type combos and i have no idea what your talking about. :p

orkoni1 said:
I have a Question for all: Has there been an evolution of a pokemon that had been previously evolved with a special technique introduced. Like a pokemon that was evolved with the use of a stone/happiness/trading/attached items that was further evolved. I wonder if they'll ever do that if not.

answer: the porygon family needs the Up-grade and a trade for porygon2 and a dubious disc and a trade for porygon z.
happiny evolves with an oval stone and chansey evolves into blissey with happiness. without going into more detail other evolution lines are the clefairy, jigglypuff, togepi and roselia lines.

about the pokemon I agree with most that onokkusu is the pre-evolution of ononokusu and Burokko is the broccoli monkey.

orkoni1 said:
I wonder, that should've happened when it was first introduced, but if it is cool with me. If not, still fine, we'll get a ghost/normal type if rumors are true.

and to answer your question orkoni ys it has been done before with togefly.

orkoni1 said:

to an swer your question orkoni yes it has happened before, with togetic

OH MY GOD I THINK I KNOW WHAT BURROKO IS.

Since it translates to broccoli, we remember that funny lookin monkey toy right? THAT'S PROBABLY HIM!!!!!!

Back