(1) Two New Pokemon Names: Onokkusu, Burokko; New Rumors [7/22]

sest49.jpg

or it could be him.. jk

Thanks guys for the answers :)

Couldn't think of them off the top of my head. This is great! Hopefully they'll do a stramie evolution XD just hoping.

And who knows I really am excited about a dark/psychic but am seriously thinking it would be an event legendary if so Hope not though. It would have a 4 time weakness to bug and immune to psychic, the rest of the types are normal damage.

Wonder if the cowstrips pokemon would be a pre-evo for the tauros and miltank line (each having a new evo as well), a miltank evo or a whole new unrelated pokemon. If the rumors that the webmaster foun which are posted on page four of this forum are true. (hope so)

Just finished watching Oha Suta...didn't see any new Pokemon, but i don't know Japanese so i don't know if they released any new info

Cool,we get a possible OnisuzumeI MEAN Ononokusu pre-evolution and a broccoli Pokemon :I. But the Normal/Ghost seems interesting.

StellaTheSneasel said:
OH MY GOD I THINK I KNOW WHAT BURROKO IS.

Since it translates to broccoli, we remember that funny lookin monkey toy right? THAT'S PROBABLY HIM!

Interesting, that would fit the toy's image.

omahanime said:
Interesting, that would fit the toy's image.

Haha, i don't know Burokku means Broccoli! Anyways, as usual, im excited to see what's the design of the Pokemon look like. Before anyone say it, i know it will look like a broccoli. ;D

Hmm, if Onokkusu the pre-evo of the dragon thing, where does Kibago fit in? :eek: I hope he's the Basic form because if not, he's kind of dumb lol.

I'm not going to believe the rumors 100% but I definitely wouldn't mind Dragon/Ice being the 3rd Legendary. It could looks really cool.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Hmm, if Onokkusu the pre-evo of the dragon thing, where does Kibago fit in? :eek: I hope he's the Basic form because if not, he's kind of dumb lol.

I'm not going to believe the rumors 100% but I definitely wouldn't mind Dragon/Ice being the 3rd Legendary. It could looks really cool.

dmaster out.

I was relating with Larvitar's evolutionary line's Japanese names, and they all end with "girasu".For the Dratini line, it's "ryu". However, for the Gible line, his japanese name is "Fukamaru" while Gabite's is "Gabaito" and Garchomp's "Gaburaisu".

I certainly hope Kibago is Onokkusu's pre-evo, as when he evolves into big-daddy Ononokusu. ):

Back