(1) Two New Pokemon Names: Onokkusu, Burokko; New Rumors [7/22]

Yay! another Dark/Psychic
I'm so hapy we are getting more New non-evolution pokemon. Along with evolutions too!

Water Pokémon Master said:
The post I originally saw a while ago had all of this news story's contents together. If you have any way of showing me these rumors originated from different users, I will be happy to remove the rumor portion of the story. But as of now, the post stands. And again, it's not like we're trying to pass this off as confirmed information - it's clearly marked as rumor, which of course implies it might turn out to be one load of bull.

As 2ch has been archiving like mental lately, all I can use is the post on blue skY about them which contain the original posts in addition to the IDs for most of them (some dont give IDs but that also goes to show)

As seen here;
http://raim2005.blog18.fc2.com/blog-entry-876.html

The stuff with the numbers/types

420 名前:ゲーム好き名無しさん[sage] 投稿日:2010/07/17(土) 06:43:27 eAowzrrD0
No.146(632) 草
No.147(633) 毒
No.148(634) 地面
No.149(635) ドラゴン/炎
No.150(636) ドラゴン/電気
No.637 氷/格闘
No.638 炎/悪
No.639 地面/虫
No.640 毒/ドラゴン
No.641 鋼
No.642 水
No.643 炎
No.644 ドラゴン/氷
No.645 ノーマル/ゴースト
No.646 ドラゴン
No.647 悪/エスパー

489 名前:ゲーム好き名無しさん[sage] 投稿日:2010/07/17(土) 14:07:28 eAowzrrD0
聞いた話だと636以降のは伝説というか、種族値合計600以上と思われるポケモン達。

The stuff with the new Pokémon names;

889 名前: 名無しさん、君に決めた! [sage] 投稿日: 2010/07/20(火) 17:52:11 ID:???0
ひょんなことから新ポケ判明

ヨガメ・・・好戦的っぽい二足歩行の亀
カンパネリ・・・天使っぽい
ソライオン・・涼しげな風貌の獅子
ダネイラ・・・良くわかんない
ウシカツ・・・デブな牛
スパッドス・・・凶悪そうな虫

多分次に公開されると思う

The play-doh stuff;

151 ゲーム好き名無しさん sage 2010/07/20(火) 18:33:24 ID:zglpyXws0
プレイドー ねんどでポケモンつくっちゃおう で オノックスとブロッコ(名前だけ)
ピカチューとかホカプーとか書いてるところだから誤植かも

Aj1234119 said:
I think serebii has a good point there, and these rumors might be fake.

But then again most rumors aren't proven true to serebii unless they come from a good source. though these have reasons too be true

There are some interesting combinations, I hope these rumors aren't fake...

I like how Game Freaks are experimenting with new combinations: Normal / Ghost (Desukaan ?), Ice / Fighting (a puncher snowman?) and Poison / Dragon (some poisonous salamender).

Also I like the Poison lengendary Pokémon

Can't wait to see if they are real!

rockinpikachu said:
But then again most rumors aren't proven true to serebii unless they come from a good source. though these have reasons too be true

No, they don't. WPM saw them all together in one post, one of which had the play doh stuff, but it was just someone reposting. They all came from different sources so the play doh thing being real is not an indicator of authenticity

Gouka-no-Goukazaru said:
Strange names tbh :/
yes yes they are strange

Mucrush said:
#638 - Fire / Dark???

ARE WE GETTING A HOUNDOOM EVOLUTION?! :D

i sure hope so :D

The Spook said:
I think that pokemon dragon/ice type is a legendary.Maybe the third?

yes i think it maybe the third aswell.

shinyluxray said:
Ushikatsu (ウシカツ) - A Pokemon resembling a fat cow.
This seems like a miltank evolution.
i love cows :D more cows ftw

SoulSilver said:
A houndoom evo would make me happy.

would make everyone happy imo.

-----------------------
it maybe fake or not but gives us something to talk about while we are bored.

What an update! These rumours are fun. The new names are interesting, and I'm sure that Onokkusu is our mantis-looking friend's prevo. Burokko may be the prevo the Onokkusu, due the amount of K's, and the same flow of the names. But we will see.

As per the new types, Wow! These are exciting. Dragon/Ice sounds awesome, and it totally eliminates all weaknesses, other than rock.

Normal/Ghost? Are you kidding?

Dark/Psychic sounds ridiculous, in a hard to comprehend way.

Some interesting typing is also pretty neat, and I don't believe that we have and Ice/Fighting Pokemon. Poison/Dragon sounds fun too. Could that be Ononokusu? Who knows...

Yes! Another turtle! A war turtle! On two legs! This rocks heavy! I will put him on my team. The other Pokemon sound neat, nut I am psyched for this turtle! Woot!

But of course, these are all rumours, so I will have to wait and see. Fingers crossed for the war turtle!

does anyone remember the previous rumors about the legendary trio? they resemble cotton, a dog, and a bipedal animal. this rumor says one of them looks like a gaurd dog... coincidence?

the fat cow may be a baby pokemon that evolves into tauros or miltank. (that is assuming these rumors are even true)

Read about these. If they pan out, I REALLY hope the ones between, say, Zekrom and the Ice/Dragon are evolutions of old Pokemon and not another 7 legendaries.

i love rumors too~ at least we can discuss about something~ than just being quite for a long time~ thats boring~ :D

keannofausto said:
I heard from someone that Ushikatsu literally means cow + cutlets. lol.

Hahaha yeah Ushi means cow and when I type Katsu in google images I get pics of food meat cutlets XD

I wonder if this might be a miltank evo or an unrelated cow pokemon, seeing as there are some unrelated pokemon based on teh same real life creatures.

It is funny how everyone thinks that they will be some up-to-date known Pokémon's evolution.
I am not so quite sure in that. Here is why.

1.) They stated - Isshu is region quite far away from all the others
2.) Up to the date, we haven't seen nor ONE Pokémon from previous generations

I know that this may seem funny - but let's overhink the facts. I have doubts that in Black and White won't be one monster from previous generations. They will start from zero - null. There won't be Zubat, Magikarp, Miltank, nothing. Fresh start. Prove I have is Route 1. Why would they reset the routes if they don't want to reset Pokémon as well?

Let's think of this in real-life example: Let's say that you travel from Canada to Chile. It's quite far away. So in sea; there are some fishes you'll find only in those seas, and they cannot be find at south.

So I am quite sure that neither of those Pokémons is evolution of what we know up to date, but completely new.

Back