(1) Two New Pokemon Names: Onokkusu, Burokko; New Rumors [7/22]

The gold gray pokemon doesn't look like a MANTIS , it looks more like a Dragon and Kibago's evolution
since they both have many similarities their mouth and the horn on their heads !! I am still not sure if you remember when Kricketot first appear some people thought it was Volbeet and ilumisie's pre evolution as the image was not clear !!!

A fat cow? DAHAHAHA! Nevertheless, it's good to see the National Dex actually going that far. And Dark/Psychic is pretty cool as well. Some good typings going on.

wait..from 637 to 647 there are no pokemon with the same type which are near..this means.. are they all base pokemon with no evolution Or all evolutions of other generations pokemon? mmm don't know what to think..fake?not fake?

ohh yes..if new pokemon are more then 150 how is it possible that zekrom and reshiram are numbers 149 & 150 in the isshu dex? So..no old pokemon at all?

The Grass/Ground/Poison perfect trifecta is interesting. I'm assuming it ties in with the nature vs. technology/humans theme in the two games, and that this will be our legendary trio. Interesting Types.

Ice/Fighting, Poison/Dragon and Normal/Ghost (the sarcophagus?) sound awesome!

But not as good as ... DARK/PSYCHIC!

--zomgzomg--

Onokkusu?...Why the name is similar to that Ononokussu? The Mantis like Pokemon?...And Burroko, I've never heard of it before, So I think this is a New to my ear.

On Topic: I translated Burroko and it means broccoli if take out the rī of Burokkorī.Burroko might be the green broccoli looking pokemon?
Off Topic: I had a thread about this ,but it got deleted ;(

keannofausto said:
On Topic: Burroko might be the green broccoli looking pokemon?
Off Topic: I had a thread about this ,but it got deleted ;(

Yeah IMO that Burroko could be the broccoli looking Pokemon. I went to the site, picked up the text with the names and used Google Translate to translate it. It said Brokku or something like that (of cause not so official as Pokebeachs) so it might be.... who knows xD

hmmm. I'm thinking what could the poison-type legendary be based from?

I dunno, but it's kinda weird thinking about a poison-type legendary @_@

Ghost/Normal?

Hot, I was hoping they would explore more with mixing up types for this generation.

Now we just need a normal/fire evolution for tauros.

The thing that goes against the Play-Doh being real therefore these are is that the Play-Doh stuff was posted by a different user with a different ID.

All of those rumours are more than likely bull. You know as well as I do how much people on 2ch make up to try and get us western sites to post it

They're marked as rumors, Joe, so the world will not end if they turn out to be false. Besides, the news story has legit and confirmed info in it - it's not like it's a post purely about rumors like certain other sites. ;)

Water Pokémon Master said:
They're marked as rumors, Joe, so the world will not end if they turn out to be false. Besides, the news story has legit and confirmed info in it - it's not like it's a post purely about rumors like certain other sites. ;)

I know, but still...the logic is faulty :p If they came from the same user then fair play but they didn't, which is why I'm wondering about your reasonings for posting

The post I originally saw a while ago had all of this news story's contents together. If you have any way of showing me these rumors originated from different users, I will be happy to remove the rumor portion of the story. But as of now, the post stands. And again, it's not like we're trying to pass this off as confirmed information - it's clearly marked as rumor, which of course implies it might turn out to be one load of bull.

Back