(1) Three 'Platinum: Arceus' Cards Revealed! [9/15]

They're going to make the Arceus cards secret rares...AARGH. It's too much of a hassle to collect all of the secret rares, without spending close to a hundred dollars.

doodad126 said:
They're going to make the Arceus cards secret rares...AARGH. It's too much of a hassle to collect all of the secret rares, without spending close to a hundred dollars.

With 2 or 3 Secret Arceus on each booster box, maybe almost US$300 or more to get them all if you are lucky enough to none of them repeat ... OMG, I wanna be rich

I think they'll do Normal type Arceus between the /99 cards and the other types, secret cards

Wow, these cards suck, as usual. :F The Arceus will be in a Tin, so that's that. And they'll probably look better as Holos, so when they're in my Binder, they'll look pretty cool. I'm not surprised they made the other Arceus as a subset. I hope there's 1/2 per box just to show that PTCG are still greedy meanies.

dmaster out.

Bad cards are bad etc... Let's see if they can surprise us with the cool (F)Arceus style foils, that is the only thing coming to for them. I wouldn't bank on it if I were you.

Oh, and one more thing. (takes a deep breath)

[rant]Farceus, you are one greedy poser, you know that? I mean, you can't even TOUCH Dialga G Lv. X and you are asking us to pay 1 Energy to retreat you for being able to do absolutely nothing.[/rant]

What happened to my vengeful god that was suppose to rain judgment upon mankind? He is, without a doubt, a farce.

well if you really wanted the arceus so badly .. you really need to spend some dollars ~_~

SotS said:
99 Cards? Not even 100? Why PUSA, why? D: I mean, the set's already going to be bad enough with three different Arceus Xs, and now you deduct tons of cards from the total count? PUSA I don't know where you started to go wrong, but you did.

You can't be serious. Everybody was whining up a storm because of all of the extra garbage in SV. I like smaller sets, but turning the elemental Arceus into super rares is a jerk move on PUSA's part (though totally expected).

Dances with Ninjas said:
You can't be serious. Everybody was whining up a storm because of all of the extra garbage in SV. I like smaller sets, but turning the elemental Arceus into super rares is a jerk move on PUSA's part (though totally expected).

Hey, you didn't see me say a WORD about SV saying it was bad now did you? :/ And besides everyone else was whining because they bumped up cards rarities. And yes, that was expected, but it's still not CONFIRMED yet. So we'll just have to see.

~SotS

MS Eeveelution said:
This is emerald

[L] Pika Ball 10
[C][C] Thundershock 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Hm, thanks, that Pika Ball tricked me.

grasspokemonmaster said:
Ominiscent is a strange name. The Japanese Pantheon on Arceus LV. X was dumb. Still, Ominiscent is just as bad to me - fits a Ghost type rather.

Omniscent means all-knowing. Makes perfect sence to me.
You probably mean ominous for ghosts.

SilverK.P. said:
Omniscent means all-knowing. Makes perfect sence to me.
You probably mean ominous for ghosts.

I know what Omniscent means. It just is... like sort of for Ghost/Psychic types... you know what I mean?

Back