(1) Three New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/30]

mijumarulover said:
I really love Team Plasma.You can tell Pokemon B/W is really going for a different story here.The new pokemon look okay though.

They look Like medieval weirdos. I cannot believe you like them. But yes, you can see how the game is going to be different.

the real problem with the new pokemon is their lake of ideas !! every single pokemon from the I and till Arceus was different and spacial because each one have idea behind it's design in it's shape and ability as we saw in the last gen. Torterra,a turtle with a land over it's shell,Mammoswin a combination of boar and mammoth,mismageos,empoleon and all the others ,but some of the now pokemon have no idea,when I first saw Minezumi's evolution said that's a disney character !! the new pokemon deosn't looks wild and realistic as the previews ones.

Medieval-esque? Well, thats the period where people started to develop technology (such as transportable catapults and sturdy weapons) while still relied on nature for things, such as medicinal purpase and housing....Well you could incorperated that into any time period to be honest, so it doesnt really work.

Games look great so far, but I'm a bit pissed they had to go and turn the Pokemon Transfer Machine into a freaking mini game! A mini game that looks impossibly awkward at that. Are they trying to make it impossible to transfer your pokemon? Should have stuck with quick and easy. I HATE mini games.

cocowoushi said:
Wow, ignorant and offensive much? They are dressed like crusaders and the outfit looks like medieval armor. It's not a "skirt" and using gay isn't really cool when used in that context.

Plasma's design is indeed very disappointing to me, especially when we got great character designs up until now. Not quite as bad as Galactic I guess, but seriously, what do knights have ANYTHING to do with BWs current themes? At least Galactic stayed spacey. What does this have to do with Plasma?

I'm also saddened by this pointless musical thing. And ugh, how they only show girls playing it that looks horrible. Aside from those two things though, it looks alright.

I'm just hoping the Plasma Admins look much cooler.

Well let's see. The two mascot Pokemon are DRAGONS. We know that there's a crown artifact in the game. I mean seriously let's not forget we know next to nothing about the story. So let's please wait before we just. We haven't had a team yet whose costumes didn't match with the story.

alypkm said:
the real problem with the new pokemon is their lake of ideas !! every single pokemon from the I and till Arceus was different and spacial because each one have idea behind it's design in it's shape and ability as we saw in the last gen. Torterra,a turtle with a land over it's shell,Mammoswin a combination of boar and mammoth,mismageos,empoleon and all the others ,but some of the now pokemon have no idea,when I first saw Minezumi's evolution said that's a disney character !! the new pokemon deosn't looks wild and realistic as the previews ones.

And that is one of those stupid things to say... "New Pokemon lacks of Ideas FSS!!"

In what way do they? I don't think we ever got a lizard-snake Pokemon, a sea otter Pokemon, chinchilla Pokemon, eagle Pokemon, baboon Pokemon, a honduran white bat Pokemon, a cell/waterbear Pokemon, a gothic Pokemon, a meerkat(whatever its now called) Pokemon OR a swan Pokemon?? Really, many of the new Pokemons got ideas yet to be used before AND many others is coming too. And people... first you're saying they got too many details and whatever... now you're complaining about them lack of details?! WTF do you want then? Instead of complaining about everything, why not say: "Hey! Cool! A deer Pokemon!" :b

Mucrush said:
And that is one of those stupid things to say... "New Pokemon lacks of Ideas FSS!!"

In what way do they? I don't think we ever got a lizard-snake Pokemon, a sea otter Pokemon, chinchilla Pokemon, eagle Pokemon, baboon Pokemon, a honduran white bat Pokemon, a cell/waterbear Pokemon, a gothic Pokemon, a meerkat(whatever its now called) Pokemon OR a swan Pokemon?? Really, many of the new Pokemons got ideas yet to be used before AND many others is coming too. And people... first you're saying they got too many details and whatever... now you're complaining about them lack of details?! huh? do you want then? Instead of complaining about everything, why not say: "Hey! Cool! A deer Pokemon!" :b
don't be stupid,I mean Minezumi's evolution and the swan yes the swan looks cute but TILL NOW there is no any different between this pokemon and the ordinary swan,I adore the new snake pokemon and all the others but I still don't like Minezumi and it's evolution,the picture is soo blur but the same thing happen with Minezumi when it first appear I was shocked when I saw it's clear art work.
it appears that the designers now are trying to make simple pokemon without too many details as they did in the past.
but there is LAKE of realistic in their design compare Minezumi with Rattata or Raticate,Rattata has more realistic wild face, pokemon must appear as wild creatores not as meowth in the anime ,a full grown man in a pokemon body.

Mucrush said:

In what way do they? I don't think we ever got a lizard-snake Pokemon, a sea otter Pokemon, chinchilla Pokemon, eagle Pokemon, baboon Pokemon, a honduran white bat Pokemon, a cell/waterbear Pokemon, a gothic Pokemon, a meerkat(whatever its now called) Pokemon OR a swan Pokemon?? Really, many of the new Pokemons got ideas yet to be used before AND many others is coming too. And people... first you're saying they got too many details and whatever... now you're complaining about them lack of details?! huh? do you want then? Instead of complaining about everything, why not say: "Hey! Cool! A deer Pokemon!" :b
It's not about the variety of animals, but the designs of the Pokémon. It's good to see new spieces and typings, but if you can't see that the style is changing, then you're completely blind. Pokémon isn't the same anymore since they're going for a new approach. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, and I'm not complaining at all, but I do understand people bashing on the latest couple of generations.

orkoni1 said:
Yes I know, but I was thinking they represent the two dif cities, lol. And who knows, maybe they might make a cameo in the actual games anyway.

Too bad they already confirmed Iris to be for the anime only and have nothing to do with the games.

orkoni1 said:
OMG I guess some ppl are still too young to get sarcasm. The whole pachirisu evolving into the swan thing just because of the color was making a point because of the other person that saif that the swan was prolly an alternate evo from pelipper just because of the way it looks. To me bambi is a much more easier candidate to be related to stantler, but would be fine if not.

And I wonder if Pachirisu will ever get an evo or prevo, flying squirrel would be awesome (even though they're actually gliding in the air). How about a flying snake pokemon, seeing as there are snakes that can glide from tree to tree several meters apart, that'd be cool. Also a sea snake! OMG I want more snakes :D
I happen to be 16 years old thankyouverymuch ): The whole reason I was even having the conversation is because there are people who actually think that way, and when he said he was serious about Pachirisu= Swan I seriously wanted to turn the computer off then and there. Yes I do get sarcasm when it's used effectively, but he sounded more serious than sarcastic :/
Oh well, here's to hoping for a Pachirisu evo! :p

Chiraami said:
They look Like medieval weirdos. I cannot believe you like them. But yes, you can see how the game is going to be different.

Exactly. The game is set in the future, so medieval bad guys are win. The constumes are fine. Having contrast is key in anything.

Zalman said:
It's not about the variety of animals, but the designs of the Pokémon. It's good to see new spieces and typings, but if you can't see that the style is changing, then you're completely blind. Pokémon isn't the same anymore since they're going for a new approach. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, and I'm not complaining at all, but I do understand people bashing on the latest couple of generations.

And if it DIDN'T change people would STILL bash them because people are hypocritical idiots with enough double standards for everyone. It has to change eventually, otherwise the series would stop much earlier because they would eventually just be making repeats with small changes. They needed new animals, and they gave us new animals. With new animals will come new designs.

alypkm said:
the real problem with the new pokemon is their lake of ideas !! every single pokemon from the I and till Arceus was different and spacial because each one have idea behind it's design in it's shape and ability

First of all: learn2grammar. Yes, indeed it is a lake of ideas, not a "lack" of ideas (which is what I assume you intended to say). Also, you can't tell me that Arceus's role is original. He is god, how freaking original is that?

the new pokemon deosn't looks wild and realistic as the previews ones.

Wow, did you just say that a Deer, a Swan, a Meerkat, a Snake, an Otter, a Pig, a Gorilla/Baboon, a Pidgeon/Pigeon (depending on how you prefer to spell it), and a Zebra, and MANY others were not realistic and wild? Idiot. You honestly think Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Rotom are realistic and wild? >.<

I never complained about the detailed designs, in fact, I prefer more detailed designs... gen 4 pokémon are my favorite... don't generalize... Between this swan pokémon and a real-world swan, there's basically no difference... and that's bad IMO...

Metalizard said:
I never complained about the detailed designs, in fact, I prefer more detailed designs... gen 4 pokémon are my favorite... don't generalize... Between this swan pokémon and a real-world swan, there's basically no difference... and that's bad IMO...

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=12220792&type=scroll

scroll down and look at the real design of the swam
it dosent look like a real swam
it looks pretty good to me!

alypkm said:
the real problem with the new pokemon is their lack of ideas !! every single pokemon from the I and till Arceus was different and spacial because each one have idea behind it's design in it's shape and ability

First of all: learn2grammar. Yes, indeed it is a lake of ideas, not a "lack" of ideas (which is what I assume you intended to say). Also, you can't tell me that Arceus's role is original. He is god, how freaking original is that?

the new pokemon deosn't looks wild and realistic as the previews ones.

Wow, did you just say that a Deer, a Swan, a Meerkat, a Snake, an Otter, a Pig, a Gorilla/Baboon, a Pidgeon/Pigeon (depending on how you prefer to spell it), and a Zebra, and MANY others were not realistic and wild? Idiot. You honestly think Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Rotom are realistic and wild? >.<
[/quote]

first of all I know I have some problems with grammar and I am trying to improve it, second : who's talking about arcues ?? use your mind at least for a minute and try to understand , I don't mean realistic in the way your talking about, I mean their POSES,the way THEY ACT, many of the new pokemon from gen. II and IV doesn't look realistic, second Arcues is not A REAL GOD !!!! I mean no one Worship him even pokemon it self ,it's something like a rank ,just a title, if you had watch m12 trailer, they call Plalkia,Dialga and Giratina gods !!, also Dialga and Palkia looks more realistic IN THE WAY THEY ACT NOT THEIR SHAPE,Wild in their life not like meowth. the new one looks soo cartoonish.as disney characters. and also I mean the pokemon that are based on animals not ghosts
AND also I DIDN'T SAID ANY word about the deer or the other pokemon I mean the brown rodent,Yes they are not realistic . and the swan TILL NOW shows nothing new ,no difference at alll
and don't talk with me as if I am a hater or attacking pokemon
[/quote]

Back