(1) Three New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/30]

^ The pokemon have been transferred over and are being recaptured in a minigame. You have one of the 4th gen games in one DS and B/W in asnother, and then do the same that you've done when using Pal Park.

aqueregia said:
Oh my.... I hope you were being sarcastic about Pachirisu :p
And I'm guessing by Sun types you meant fire types? That'd be very cool if it does happen, though C: It would add another layer of realism to the games, along with another reason to still be playing them long after you have defeated the Elite Four :D
I'm afraid not i'm one of those people who crave previous gen Pokemon that don't have evolutions to have an evolution in gen V.

Playerking95 said:
Yeah i thought that football player would be a Pokemon till his silhouette was coloured in. Someone said that swan could be related to peliper and i agree though i thought it could be an evo of pachirisu, only because they both have white, weird right? Anyway with the whole season thing maybe you can find more of 1 type than others in different season like,
-winter there will be ice and water types
-summer there will be sun types
-spring there will be grass types
-and autumn there will be poison types.

I love your Idea, I sort of came up with something a little bit like it..
For the legendary trio, there'd be the three, and one to hold them together..that'd be fall cuz' fall's the beginning of the seasons!

Springleaf - The Springtime Pokemon - Grass type
Sunmer - The Summertime Pokemon - Fire type
Winty - The Wintertime Pokemon - Ice Type

the other one..

Faund - The Autmn Pokemon - Ground Type

Idk about the names lol!

I'm afraid not i'm one of those people who crave previous gen Pokemon that don't have evolutions to have an evolution in gen V.
Though I'm not against cross-generational evolutions, explain to me how an electric squirrel= swan? That's like saying Skarmory evolves into Magnezone. They're both primarily gray and share red as accent colors, right? They even don't share blue as an accent color, like how Pachirisu and the swan don't share yellow as a color! D: Pre-tty convincing stuff there :/
It would've make MUCH more sense if you had compared the deer Pokemon to Stantler. Even though I personally don't see it happening, it's at least possible that the deer is its pre-evolution.

I don't know some people say that pachirisu should be a flying type because of the whole flying squirel thing, but i personally don't think it evolve into that swan because that would be crazy peliper is a more sound argument though.

Not all Pokemon are going to evolve. Some are just going to stay the same and they really don't need to evolve.

The games are looking very good and I was right about the swan pokemon YAY. (The epic swan has an automatic spot on my team lol)

Also when I heard that contests are being replaced with musicals I almost cried. :'(

OMG I guess some ppl are still too young to get sarcasm. The whole pachirisu evolving into the swan thing just b/c of the color was making a point b/c of the other person that saif that the swan was prolly an alternate evo from pelipper just b/c of the way it looks. To me bambi is a much more easier candidate to be related to stantler, but would be fine if not.

And I wonder if Pachirisu will ever get an evo or prevo, flying squirrel would be awesome (even though they're actually gliding in the air). How about a flying snake pokemon, seeing as there are snakes that can glide from tree to tree several meters apart, that'd be cool. Also a sea snake! OMG I want more snakes :D

Man, I'm so disappointed with all this...
Why do we have to play a stupid capture mini-game to transfer our pokémon?? Why can't we just transfer them and stop with this bs??
I liked minezumi but its evo is disappointing... it's really odd... kinda looks like alvin and the chipmunks... and the other two... their designs are too basic for Pokémon, they just look like real-world animals, there's nothing special in their designs. the deer is basically bambi and the swan looks like it came from bambi's forest too... And why the musicals??

So, bambi + basic design swan + musicals = Pokémon is going Disney...

Metalizard said:

...I'm usually the first person to shoot down pessimism and assumptions, but I can see this happening. The evil team is a bunch of medieval knights in hoodies, and we have a magic dream world and a theme park...actually, I don't see that as being a bad thing, it's just surprising. Yeah.

Metalizard said:
Man, I'm so disappointed with all this...
Why do we have to play a stupid capture mini-game to transfer our pokémon?? Why can't we just transfer them and stop with this bs??
I liked minezumi but its evo is disappointing... it's really odd... kinda looks like alvin and the chipmunks... and the other two... their designs are too basic for Pokémon, they just look like real-world animals, there's nothing special in their designs. the deer is basically bambi and the swan looks like it came from bambi's forest too... And why the musicals??

ok? so first people complain about how they look so different and now they complain about how they look too simple??soo wat do you want??? i think they look good just give them sometime to get used too i already really like them...and if you look at the swam design is pretty good and the tip of the wings are black if you look good enough. but yeah my point is stop complaining about every single new thing we get just give it a chance an play it and than you have the right to complain!!!

just because every pokemon isn't huge and tough looking doesn't mean it isn't good like mew it can learn every tm and it is as cute as this new pokemon

I don't see the reason why people would complain that Team Plasma's suits are gay. They look cool to me. Don't come crying when you battle of one of Team Plasma's grunts and the grunt unexpectedly slice your freaking Tsutaaja with his lance. You will learn to grow. ;D

Drakeman said:
I don't see the reason why people would complain that Team Plasma's suits are gay. They look cool to me. Don't come crying when you battle of one of Team Plasma's grunts and the grunt unexpectedly slice your freaking Tsutaaja with his lance. You will learn to grow. ;D

i agree with you i think team plasma looks pretty cool idk why people say they look gay!..haha lol

I really love Team Plasma.You can tell Pokemon B/W is really going for a different story here.The new pokemon look okay though.

cocowoushi said:
Plasma's design is indeed very disappointing to me, especially when we got great character designs up until now. Not quite as bad as Galactic I guess, but seriously, what do knights have ANYTHING to do with BWs current themes? At least Galactic stayed spacey. What does this have to do with Plasma?

I'm also saddened by this pointless musical thing. And ugh, how they only show girls playing it that looks horrible. Aside from those two things though, it looks alright.

I'm just hoping the Plasma Admins look much cooler.
Maybe is another team that is technological otherwise then team plasma that i think it will be shown in the master list.

YakobTheRed said:
Plasma dudes look awesome. Great stuff there. And that crazy squirrel thingy is mad.

Tis a Meerkat, not a squirrel. Notice the straight posture and the folded/pursed hands.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
Did i saw the Battle Factory in the beginning?
Also i think those games will suck.

Get teh eff out.

@ The football players. I lol'd when I saw the football player. This region totally has to be based on America.

The Swan/Stork should have an ugly duckling pre-evo (that was metioned early on in the thread). If it is good enough for me to put it on my team, I will nick name it Vlasic. ^_^ Hopefully not a Water/Flying. Maybe an Ice/Flying or even a Psychic/Flying. I often think that "sophisticated" animals have the ability to be Psychic. FSuch a regal, arrogant type, Psychic is. Quite fitting for a swan.

Bambi has a very high chance of being a pre-evo of Stantler. Cute, but looks like it would die even to a Rock Smash.

Back