(1) SoulSilver Demo Videos - Intro, Gameplay [7/22]

Yeah, I know the Berry trees are coming back, so Apricorns are probably coming back as well.

dmaster out.

Cool video, WPM. I really liked the introduction to Soul Silver. That was nice. :3

I kept hearing the word Arceus every few minutes... It kept making me go "WHERE?!" xP The battle music sounds awesome.

Anyways, can't wait to read the fully-remembered summary of the film, Mr. Going-to-see-it-3-times. ;P Nah, I'm glad you're able to see it so many times. It sounds amazing.

Well, I'm going to assume the two Rockets in the middle are the male and female Executives, but who knows who the other two are...

Also, didn't you say something about silhouetted members, WPM?

BTW, when are we getting the results for the last quiz?

Thanks for the video WPM. The intro for SoulSilver looks awesome. I should have not went to Japan last year but go this year. Sounds better than last year.
Lol, lived in Japan for 5 years so I know a lot of Japanese.

I go to Japan every two years.

Thank You WPM for the videos, they are great. Only problem now is the wait till they are in English.

Not sure how I feel about the whole 3D Lugia thing in the intro.
If they use the 3D cut scenes too much they risk losing the charm of the original.

I have a question.

At the beginning of the video, Chikorita wasn't following you until you spoke to some guy. Were you given the option of having Chikorita follow you? Are you allowed press some button and the pokemon goes in it's pokeball, or comes out and follows you?

Just wondering if the first pokemon in your party must follow you at all times, or if it's an option. Not that I don't want pokemon following me though, don't get me wrong. =p

I think the pokemon goes in the pokeball when you stop playing the game and comes out when you start playing it again.

I so cannot wait to this Fall. I am so getting the game when it comes out in Japan ^^

Awesome coverage, its just like the original, which I really enjoy :3

I'm really liking the new artwork for the Rocket Executives. Maybe this time they'll actually have individual personalities. (like names) I'm guessing the ones in black suits are the Admins. I think there were four of them at the Radio Tower, so this must be the whole set.

BrianUchiha said:
I think the pokemon goes in the pokeball when you stop playing the game and comes out when you start playing it again.

Ohh yeah that would make sense. Well, thanks. =p

i like the intro but i only have one complant why do they show lugia in stead of ho-oh i mean talk about picking favorites i like ho-oh better then lugia any day

dark vaporeon said:
I like the intro but I only have one complant why do they show lugia in stead of ho-oh I mean talk about picking favorites I like ho-oh better then lugia any day

Because... He was playing the SoulSilver demo? I'm sure they had both available, he just chose to play that one. xP

The intro was interesting. I have feeling that in the anime the Sinnoh battle frontier will be in Johto.

I can't wait to get either version but I want Heart Gold more than Soul Silver right now so I can get Ho-oh.:)

Im not too pleased with the intro of SoulSilver. I wold of liked more 3D action not 2D. 2D sucks.

~Raichupika33~

Back