(1) Sky Form and Land Form of Shaymin? [5/2]

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Discuss!

http://pokebeach.com/news/0508/sky-and-land-form-pokemon-possibly-shaymin

Mmm.... More and more evidence of a new form of Shaymin has been arising... Now evidence that its new form is a "sky" form, and not an "origin" form. The end of the title being "Bouquet in the Icy Sky" does point toward a "sky" form....

But.... Just what does Shaymin need to be in the sky for?

A flying chia pet hedgehog? I was hoping it would be a 5th generation Pokemon. At least this isn't 100 percent yet. :eek:

I wonder if it's going to be small and squishy-looking like now or if it's going to be big and gruesome-looking. That would be funny if it ws the latter, that Shaymin has some sort of dark side to it to make some sort of Dialga-Palkia-Giratina-Shaymin quartet. That is, just as Dialga and Palkia complement each other as time and space, Giratina and Shaymin complement each other as death and life.

I would think the new Shaymin form would be something bigger and more powerful, seeing as it does scream SHHHAYYYYYYYYMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII as it is about to unleash alot of power.

My username is now starting to make more and more sense. When I first joined, Shaymin and Giratina have nothing do to with each other. Now, they are almost as close as Palkia and Dialga....

Hmmm.....*something just came to mind concerning an April 14th news story, a thread they wrote almost 4 weeks ago and this*

I thought the sky and land forms would be the next new 5th Generation Legendaries, but now all evidence points to Shaymin. Not sure, but the trailers do show some form of transformation of Shaymin...I'll just be glad when this is over and we know for sure.

dmaster out.

Wow this is crazy stuff. I hope it is true. I hope they confirm Shaymen soon.:)

Niiiice! BTW what happened to all the other news? Nvm, I haven't been on here in a while. There's obviously going to be a new form of Sheimi, but what type, I don't know.

Back