(1) Shaymin's Sky Form Details [5/21]

Yes! FINALLY the proof we've been waiting for! I'll be coming back later to see if there's a pic. And finding a pic myself, too. D'you think I just use Pokébeach? No way! I look EVERYWHERE! =P

Cool, can't wait to see a picture. :cool: So does this mean that there won't be a 5th generation pokemon in the movie?

Woah, this is huge, well, at least for the people who didn't believe it at all. I bet Japan is in an uproar right now. :0 Girafarig eyes, like Delcatty, deformed eeveelution. I hope his stats/moves are good, because his description sounds like crap.

dmaster out.

I wish he could've posted a picture. Right now all I'm visualizing is a vague body shape; saying it has eye's like girafrig is kinda dumb becuase it seems to me that 1/3 of all pokemon have eyes similar to girafrig.

On a side note; why is it that darkrai sometimes has legs and sometimes doesn't?

wv75fp.png
- It's a bit strange I know.

Awesome. He is finally confirmed. I wonder when he will be released at ToysRus.:)

Wow nice twig, its not the best but hey you tried! Wouldn't it have wings tho, and since its ice type, would there maybe be some frozen parts of its body? Man I can't wait to see a picture!

Wait, If the guy said it was like Girafarig's eyes then which pair of eyes is it, the front or the back ?

d master342 said:
Woah, this is huge, well, at least for the people who didn't believe it at all. I bet Japan is in an uproar right now. :0 Girafarig eyes, like Delcatty, deformed eeveelution. I hope his stats/moves are good, because his description sounds like crud.

dmaster out.

Agreed.

I can see the "Girafarig eyes" approach: to add variety to the eye type (instead of Shaymin's normal eyes, which I like better anyway)? The eeveelution approach? Odd; where's the "sky" in that? Hopefully it has wings? (Flower wings would be cute!)

Anyways, I just hope this is an accurate (and real) description. It's all too blurry... Maybe this person should have made a sketch or something... Or at least remembered more. xD

I can't even think of how to start artwork with this description...

Erm, Anyone think It may be a 5th gen Eevee evo? Like a normal type eevee evo?

ANd it doesnt even sound like Shaymin, And what makes it flying type? Theres no wings, Etc.

Maybe it's a 5th gen poke and not shaymin?

Besides, How would Regigigas have a ice forme? Regice says "WTH"

I guess it's worth it to say that someone has leaked the existence of Shaymin's Sky Form, but really, that description is unreliable. I'm sure the employee is good at what he does, but visual design is probably not something he does, since the description is still very vague.

What I wonder is why Giratina and Shaymin have these alternate forms for the Platinum version when the Diamond/Pearl versions don't even have sprites for them. What will happen when someone playing the Platinum version uses one or both of these alternate forms against someone playing a Diamond or Pearl version? Will it show up as the regular version on there and that the other player has to guess (or he or she receives advance notification)? Or will the Platinum version be able to temporarily upload sprites for these alternate versions onto the Diamond/Pearl game jsut for that battle?

And what will happen during a trade? Will they revert? Will trading these guys be allowed at all?

Aqua Smeargle said:
On a side note; why is it that darkrai sometimes has legs and sometimes doesn't?

I guess Darkrai can generate legs as he pleases. He's able to turn himself into shadows; he's free to defy every law of physics as he wants.

Back