(1) Seven-Minute Arceus Movie Trailer [7/15]

xD LOL WPM!
Looks pretty cool to me. Sadly I can't go to Japan right now so I have to wait for it to come to the US=[

Water Pokémon Master said:
Yo momma's boring.

It looks like the last movie only Giratina was replaced by Arceus, and Shaymin was replaced by Pichu. :|

BUT IDK I could be wrong. :\

I can't seem to view the video. Something I'm doing wrong? I downloaded the silverlight plug-in but the video's scrambled.

Yo momma's boring.

Lol! :p

I've never noticed the Mom and kid in any of the other movies. When were they shown in the 10th and 11th movies?

Yo momma's boring.

lol

Anyway, my computer isn't downloading Silverlight, so I deem this stupid. It's on YouTube anyway.

Edit: The trailer was pretty cool. ARCEUS RAGE ftw. Arceus's voice actor I have to say is creepy. The song was amazing.

dmaster out.

SrSpoony said:
ok.... so where is this boring awesome trailer?? Link??

It's on the front page of the site. It's in this news story's section on the front page - click the hyperlinked text "seven-minute trailer" in the story to go to the trailer. >_>;

Anyways, the new clips shown were nothing less than amazing. I didn't picture a lot of the parts to look like that, but I can't say I'm not happy with how they look. Every aspect of the film is fantastic, at least in my opinion. And the voice actors are perfect, again, in my opinion. I know there's an English voice actor that sounds just like how Damos sounds, so I hope they use him, though I can't think of his name... As for getting Arceus' amazing voice right, the English end will have a hard time with it, for sure... They'd better get it right... >:/

Arceus’s voice-actor is Akihiro Miwa, one of Japan’s most famous and beloved drag queens. Those of you complaining, he may not be so pretty anymore but really, you should look as good when you’ve lived almost 75 years, grown up gay in 20th-century Japan, and been present at the destruction of your hometown via atomic bomb. Besides, if he heard you... well. Mama don’t take no crud from little punks like you.

Well, minus the almost-harsh tone, I agree. He's a spectacular voice actor and his life story is really quite amazing. I think he's simply the perfect person for the part, and from what I've heard from the film, he does perfectly.

I just wonder what they'll do for the English version to match such a spectacular voice? I can't shake the thought they'll just use some normal voice actor who doesn't capture what Mr. Miwa captured in Arceus' voice. :(

Oh, I thought that voice actor was female. >___>

dmaster out.

The trailer is on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfD77qS8JuU

Back