(1) Scans and Translations of 'LEGEND: HeartGold & SoulSilver Collection' [10/7]

Check this out:

4x Phanpy
4x Great Donphan

4x Chansey
4x Great Blissy

7x Fighting Energy

4x Focus Band
4x Potion
4x Buffer Piece
4x Life Herb

Kinda broken...:D

FoolMeNever2 said:
You're looking at it currently. It's going to be a much better set as soon as the D&P and Platinum sets are gone. (And thankfully, and hopefully, they will be gone.)

DP won't be retired for several months after HGSS comes out in the US. And even then Plat will stick around. They can't retire a set after only half a year of play. OR CAN THEY?!!

Deck Master said:
Check this out:

4x Phanpy
4x Great Donphan

4x Chansey
4x Great Blissy

7x Fighting Energy

4x Focus Band
4x Potion
4x Buffer Piece
4x Life Herb

Kinda broken...:D

Even more broken

Great Blissey, Great Feraligator, and Unown.
WOW!!

I love Arcanine's artwork, and if combined with Ninetales and Double Colorless Energy, it can help a fire deck out.

DogMaster40 said:
I love Arcanine's artwork, and if combined with Ninetales and Double Colorless Energy, it can help a fire deck out.

I hope you're kidding.

That's a bad card, through and through.

A lot of cool artwork on these cards, and a lot of odd artwork. Of course, I'm not into playing it, so... I can't accurately comment on their strong and weak points. xD

Pokemon reversal looks good even if it is a bit flippy, but a "bright look" half the time just for playing a trainer is good, also unknown is interesting with feraligator

The artwork in this set made me -removed-

Just throwing it out there.

Cheers for teh cutest pokemon eva:
ampharos.jpg

is it just me or these copies of the cards look fake... I mean, the energy symbols really look like those on fake american cards...

Also, it appears that Masakazu Fukuda changed it style...

Great Crobat is the thing... 4 damage counters??? And Ninetales helps Fire decks so I hope that a Charizard card gets play when these 2 come out..

But most of the set sucks "playablilly" speaking...

Just lol at Alph Lithograph (the gold one). it would make playing Gengar SF alot easier instead of gambling on luck for some decent damage or using Lookers Investigation (a supporter).

And Boo at Great Crobat and the regular Crobat. I was hoping for a great poisoning power so that Unown G wouldn't block it. But still, poison for 4 damage counters between turns is pretty nice. I can see Great Donphan becoming the good deck in the future.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was all AHHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO THE {C}s??!?!

The new DCE art is awesome, though.

Any one else think the new Weedle and Kakuna can make Speedrill a better deck than it already is?

Jumpluff makes me want to play Ludicargo for Worlds 2010 (We can all dream cant we?)

Feraligatr Great is just plain silly ;P

I can think of a few decent combos with Ampharos and Ampharos great which could work well I guess...

Wigglytuff GE + Smochum + Unown G = OMG INVINCIBLE!!!

Primeape could probably make a great combo with a two headed coin.

Clefables first attack is... different to say the least :/

Blissey Great... Well its no pokemon center but it'll have to do I guess.

I personally think Ninetales has the best art in the set (Not really keen on the Legend artwork)

Not too kean on Great Crobat, Pokemon relying on powerful poison attributes have never done very well before (Prove me wrong TCG, Prove me wrong...)

Don't like Great Ursaring either, 4 for 120 doesn't realyl cut it this format IMO (Might work with DCE though)

Overall, I think the sets quite good. Nothing truly mind blowing, but better than some of the previous sets that have come out before.

Great Ursaring is pretty good. Play DCE, then if it has any damage counters then Ursaring can do 90-120 damage for two energy. Too bad he does have 110HP. Pokemon Communicator is going to be a great Bebe's alternative, and Pokemon Reversal is basically just a flippy Bright Look (still dependable due to it being a Good.) Ninetales is screaming Charizard AoA, and the Alph cards could show some interesting effects. Cleffa is a magnificent starter, and I pretty much like the new Baby Pokemon. The Body combined with the attacks really helps. Igglybuff blocks donkers, Smoochum disrupts, and Pichu brings out the basics. What I don't like is how Lugia and Ho-Oh are basically some reprints of Lugia EX and BS Charizard.

I absolutely love Rainbow Energy and DCE's reprint artwork. It is amazing. And I like some of the other reprints like Bill and DCE.

Overall, very good set. It is definately worth my money.

GrimsChild said:
You MAY want to re-read over what Bill does (If that was even possible)
>_< Sorry, but I still keep on thinking that Bill is a Trainer/Good not a supporter.

Back