(1) Scans and Translations of 'LEGEND: HeartGold & SoulSilver Collection' [10/7]

Great cards! The new supporters and goods are reminding me of the classic set....sigh so many memories haha.

I literally jawdropped when I looked at the specs for Great Crobat and Great Ursaring. It is a shame that Weezing GE will be rotated out. Those two would be perfect together.

6 damage counters from Poison. And no coin flip. Think about it.

Well, I am liking this set even more just because of all the drawpower we get, Cleffa, Ninetales, and some goods and supporter cards even!

Okay, all scans up (a few are broken, but we're working on it). Translations are coming within the next hour or two. Spread the word to your friends!

The art in this set is absolutely beautiful. It looks like they have a lot of new card illustrators on board! Very exciting.

Ninetales will make fire decks very competitive.
Slowking has nice pokepower. Look at the top 3 cards from either your deck or your opponent’s deck, and return them to the top of that deck in any order.
Politoed has a built in switch except that you need water pokemon on your bench.
I am not thrilled with the return DCE without any restriction(s).
Raichu is not that bad; 100 for 2 energies.
Great Crobat needs a partner; in between turns of 4 damage counters from poison. Luxray gl lvx + Great Crobat is going to be annoying.
Alpha Litograph is a pointless secret rare card.

How do we evolve the pre-evolution pokémon now?

Don't looks like that bodys do something like the "Baby Evolution" Power,
and the evolutions are still basic.

The Lithographs pwn. That card style is so cool. Ninetales is going to make every fire deck playable. Charizard, Typhlosion, and maybe even Arcanine will benefit completely from Ninetales. Then Feraligatr will come in and sweep them. :D

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SERIOUS WITH THIS PCL?

SERIOUSLY?

AZUMARILL IS SERIOUS? SUDOWOODO? HITMONTOP? 60 FOR 3 AND EX EXTRA 20 TO ITSELF?

ARE. YOU. SERIOUSLY. SERIOUS!?

THE MAJORITY OF THIS SET IS TERRIBLE AND UNPLAYABLE.

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hmm, the Baby Pokemon's poke-body is an interesting variation on the original baby rule.

Also, most of the great Pokemon have some pretty nice abilities. I wonder what Blissey does...

Wait... what happened to the Darkness and Metal types? Gold an Silver introduced them, for crying out loud!

Dictator Dauntless said:
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SERIOUS WITH THIS PCL?

SERIOUSLY?

AZUMARILL IS SERIOUS? SUDOWOODO? HITMONTOP? 60 FOR 3 AND EX EXTRA 20 TO ITSELF?

ARE. YOU. SERIOUSLY. SERIOUS!?

THE MAJORITY OF THIS SET IS TERRIBLE AND UNPLAYABLE.

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Calm down. Seriously.

You're looking at it currently. It's going to be a much better set as soon as the D&P and Platinum sets are gone. (And thankfully, and hopefully, they will be gone.)

FoolMeNever2 said:
Calm down. Seriously.

You're looking at it currently. It's going to be a much better set as soon as the D&P and Platinum sets are gone. (And thankfully, and hopefully, they will be gone.)
No.

A select few cards are MORE BROKEN THAN DP ERA CARDS

And then the rest are worse, and absoultely unplayable?

THAT'S GARBAGE.

LOOK AT BLOODY AMPHAROS!

30 FOR 1, AND ATTACH 2 ENERGY FROM YOUR DECK.

THAT IS NOT EVEN RIGHT.

Dictator Dauntless said:
No.

A select few cards are MORE BROKEN THAN DP ERA CARDS

And then the rest are worse, and absoultely unplayable?

THAT'S GARBAGE.

LOOK AT BLOODY AMPHAROS!

30 FOR 1, AND ATTACH 2 ENERGY FROM YOUR DECK.

THAT IS NOT EVEN RIGHT.

*Sigh*

Go ahead, just ignore what I posted >_>

EDIT: But seriously, you need to calm down.

FoolMeNever2 said:
*Sigh*

Go ahead, just ignore what I posted >_>

EDIT: But seriously, you need to calm down.
You're being ridiculous. I just established that the set has a very select few cards that are incredibly broken, while the rest are terrible. It won't matter when DP and Platinum sets go away, there will still be a very SMALL pool of playable cards.

The Primeape is flippy, but it could be fun... (Lol Bebop punch)

The Jumpluff is OK.

Great Crobat and Ursaring are... Great. : D

Besides Cleffa, Noctowl and Ninetails... The rest of the set kinda sucks. :[

Back