(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

Bogleech said:
I miss Braixen's stick, but I like the wizardly-looking final evo much more than the feminine furry thing I was afraid they were heading towards.

For real. I was disappointed when Braixen was revealed to be bipedal and humanoid, but this is pretty much the best possible outcome of that development.

I think that this fits in better with the magic theme of Fennkin's line and the flaming ears, I would have preferred actual fire since every fire starter has fire on them. Over all this keeps with Fennkin's line better than Greninja does to Froakie's. Delphox saves the line for me.

Well people, here's the Fire/Psychic thing you all wanted.

I'm not particularly amazed by it, but I wasn't a big fan of Fennekin either.

Swirling Squirtle said:
dVPaBiz.jpg

here it is y'all...

Assuming that this is real, this proves that Greninja is fake! Remember the color discrepancy between the two birds of the different leakers that was blamed on gender? Well this is a female but matches the male coloration of the leaker's that revealed the barnacle not Greninja. I will take Delphox over Greninja every day since I was terrified of Braxin's evolution and this is decent.

RedGamer3 said:
Assuming that this is real, this proves that Greninja is fake! Remember the color discrepancy between the two birds of the different leakers that was blamed on gender? Well this is a female but matches the male coloration of the leaker's that revealed the barnacle not Greninja. I will take Delphox over Greninja every day since I was terrified of Braxin's evolution and this is decent.

...no?

All Hawluchas we've seen have had green heads, orange crests and red chests. There's no discrepancy

RedGamer3 said:
Say wuh? They were the same color in all pictures. This doesn't prove Greninja is fake.

HA HA HA HA HA.

Confirmed.

CA5xFXD.jpg

garbodorable said:
RedGamer3 said:

...no?

All Hawluchas we've seen have had green heads, orange crests and red chests. There's no discrepancy

The red on one is a darker red and the crest is slightly paler, there is a difference.

RedGamer3 said:
garbodorable said:
...no?

The red on one is a darker red and the crest is slightly paler, there is a difference.

That's because of the quality of picture. Those colors are the same. Remember, there is also a glare.

Greninja is confirmed real now, thanks to one of the people in Canada who got the game and chose froakie. He posted his screenshot. Also, sort of a twist: Greninja is Water/Dark, not Water Fighting. But it does show him with a new move called Water Shuriken. I guess he's still a ninja. Does that means Chespin will be Grass/Fighting?

TheKeaton said:
Greninja is confirmed real now, thanks to one of the people in Canada who got the game and chose froakie. He posted his screenshot. Also, sort of a twist: Greninja is Water/Dark, not Water Fighting. But it does show him with a new move called Water Shuriken. I guess he's still a ninja. Does that means Chespin will be Grass/Fighting?

Where was his type confirmed?:D

Can't find where typing is confirmed. But here's another picture. (I'll let you click it this time because I can't get spoiler tags down on this forum yet)

http://i.imgur.com/c4DnIa6.jpg

I think there saying that someone playing the games confirmed its typing this morning, no guarantee. So its possible its still water ./fighting.

Ok here I go.....
I CALLED IT. I CALLED THAT THE GUY MIXED UP THE TYPINGS A LONG LONG TIME AGO. WHAT NOW!
On a serious note, I like the dark blue in the pic better than light blue.

Rhyz said:
Can't find where typing is confirmed. But here's another picture. (I'll let you click it this time because I can't get spoiler tags down on this forum yet)

http://i.imgur.com/c4DnIa6.jpg

That pic is actually a fake its arms are not the same as the initial release. It was admitted to be fanart, that they then flipped and implemented into the game. There are to actual photos of Greninja that show 2 different movepools. Shows the new move water shuriken. and prove his legitimacy. Greninja for life!!

Back