(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkMirror said:
It would be cool if since Huin City has a harbor there would be new islands or a battle frontier

If there were extra islands, that would be an interesting way of expanding the region... As long as they're big islands, not like in generation 3 where they were tiny islands that you surfed to.

Where did everyone go? No new posts in 20 minutes.

Also, if anyone has any ideas about the legendary trio, please tell me. I'm still going for a fire triangle.

9izmsn.png

TheDarkLucario said:
*Face-palm*
Wait. Now I see it. That's long.

If Isshu is bigger, seeing as the entire area shown looks like a big port, I think there will be some land based extensions but mostly islands. Sort of like the 3rd island sidequest in FRLG but much, much bigger. It is possible that the game might even have those very islands.

Also, if each new game has meteorites to evolve Deoxys, where will these be? My speculation is either an island or desert.

DarkraiLord said:
Gah your run-ons are killing me. I don't know when to stop for a pause.

But on your idea- nah I doubt that would work. Why would a gym leader catch his own pokemon in a gym that he made? How does that make since?
I could see it being similar to Petalburg in the anime though. He could have his pokemon that are not in use living in the gym. Or it could maybe be a big bee hive in the forest you always have to cross early in the game, a la Viridian forest.

And how would a ferris wheel be a gym? Are we gonna battle on the seats as they go round and round? lol

I could see a gym at the carnival area, but as probably in a carnival tent. The gym leader could use psychic types.

Well a Psychic type gym in the carnival area could make sense, but we'll have to wait and see what else we find out in the next issue of CoroCoro and Pokemon Sunday for more news I suppose. Also unrelated to the carnival area I think there might be a gym hidden somewhere in Hiun City cause well its a huge city, so there could be a Steel type gym there in the center of it, and since there doesn't seem to be anymore big citys in Isshu that we know of so far Hiun City could be Isshu's version of Saffron City, Goldenrod City, Lilycove City, and Jubilife/Veilstone City so who knows.
[/quote]

How did you quote me when it is something I didn't write? lol. That is strange.

But yes, that would be very reasonable. Along with the fact that it is a big city, I could see it easily having a contest hall and/or pokeatholon place as well.

It seems as though the Quote setup is messing up.

Monkey708 said:
Wait. Now I see it. That's long.

If Isshu is bigger, seeing as the entire area shown looks like a big port, I think there will be some land based extensions but mostly islands. Sort of like the 3rd island sidequest in FRLG but much, much bigger. It is possible that the game might even have those very islands.

Also, if each new game has meteorites to evolve Deoxys, where will these be? My speculation is either an island or desert.

Or they might be in the ruins.

They are probably not going to have contests or pokeatholon

New game, new activities
but I still wish you could have wifi contests

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
Well a Psychic type gym in the carnival area could make sense, but we'll have to wait and see what else we find out in the next issue of CoroCoro and Pokemon Sunday for more news I suppose. Also unrelated to the carnival area I think there might be a gym hidden somewhere in Hiun City cause well its a huge city, so there could be a Steel type gym there in the center of it, and since there doesn't seem to be anymore big citys in Isshu that we know of so far Hiun City could be Isshu's version of Saffron City, Goldenrod City, Lilycove City, and Jubilife/Veilstone City so who knows.

How did you quote me when it is something I didn't write? lol. That s werd.

But yes, that would be very reasonable. Along with the fact that it is a big city, I could see it easily having a contest hall and/or pokeatholon place as well.

Monkey: You just add it in when you quote, like this.

I hope that the company gives up on contests and Pokeathelons. If you ask me, the minigames in the Pokepark will suffice as replacements.

TheDarkLucario said:

I suppose. But I think that the ruins will have more to do with the main storyline, not the extras on bonus events.

Majora_787 said:
I got mine from Serebii's avatar folders. {F}

I wonder HOW MUCH there still is?

[off-topic] I made an account on serebii to got it, but didn't even find it hehe...:p
But I don't like yours, I was talking about ones like TheDarkLucario has, for example.
So can anyone tell me? I like these avatars. [off-topic]

Going on the topic, I must say if the games turn out to not have gyms nor league, gamefreak will go straight bankrupt XDD So I don't think that's a possibility. Maybe this time the plot will focus more on that ying-tang story and exploration of ruins like you guys are suggesting, but that doesn't mean gyms are going to disappear. That would be completely suicidal!

Micael said:
[off-topic] I made an account on serebii to got it, but didn't even find it hehe...:p
But I don't like yours, I was talking about ones like TheDarkLucario has, for example.
So can anyone tell me? I like these avatars. [off-topic]

Those are made by me. Check the "Avatars and Art" link in my signature if you want to use one. Just be sure to read the rules in the first post, then follow their instructions. (Just thought I'd mention that so discussion can flow as usual. I sent you a PM about this earlier, but I guess it didn't go through?)

Monkey708 said:
I hope that the company gives up on contests and Pokeathelons. If you ask me, the minigames in the Pokepark will suffice as replacements.

TheDarkLucario said:

I suppose. But I think that the ruins will have more to do with the main storyline, not the extras on bonus events.

I loved the Pokeatholon. A great addition to the series. Wasn't that big of a fan for contests. I am sure there are those that like them though.

I think the Pokeatholon should be included as to add more mini games. Remember we lost the slots? I swear whoever made that decision basically shot themselves in the foot. Worst decision ever. I know they removed it because it supposedly taught gambling, but in all seriousness, all you do for slots is pull the handle and hit one of three buttons.

Now if this was maybe black jack, texas hold em, or roulette....

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
I loved the Pokeatholon. A great addition to the series. Wasn't that big of a fan for contests. I am sure there are those that like them though.

I think the Pokeatholon should be included as to adds more mini games. Remember we lost the slots? I swear whoever made that decision basically shot themselves in the foot. Worst decision ever. I know they removed it because it supposedly taught gambling, but in all seriousness, all you do for slots is pull the handle and hit one of three buttons.

Now if this was maybe black jack,, texas hold em or roulette...

GF messed it up, bad. I can't get pat lv. 3 on voltorb flip, its H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back