(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how detailed the Trainer Models are lol

Speaking of Trainers.... Will we have a replacement for Ace Trainer? and will be still have Youngster and Lass?

squrtle said:
I like how detailed the Trainer Models are lol

Speaking of Trainers.... Will we have a replacement for Ace Trainer? and will be still have Youngster and Lass?

I'm sure they will keep them around and change up the sprites as well. Any sort of recycling of sprites would just prove to be lazy. It would also be cool (but impossible) for every trainer you meet to vary in a small way other than their names.

Ryu Shoji said:
Zekrom was confirmed as Dragon/Electric in CoroCoro. As for the location, sure does look like magnetised rocks.

re-read my post. I said that the location is not confirmed to be his "lair". It was only believe to be because HE WAS CONFIRMED ELECTRIC.

Spherical Aura said:
I'm sure they will keep them around and change up the sprites as well. Any sort of recycling of sprites would just prove to be lazy. It would also be cool (but impossible) for every trainer you meet to vary in a small way other than their names.
I'd LOVE that, Trainers I get to know I know LITERALLY on a first name basis XD
Weyard said:
re-read my post. I said that the location is not confirmed to be his "lair". It was only believe to be because HE WAS CONFIRMED ELECTRIC.
It won't be though, MT Ember didn't.... oh wait.... oh, MT Coronet didn't.... Tin tow.... Whirl.... THAT CAVE IS ZEKROM'S LAIR!!

When it happened to me before, the "leaker" would only come in after 5+ pages when everyone had pretty much gave up, say a few words and leave again, just enough to keep everyone interested. Same is happening here it seems.

@squirtle. I wasnt exactly keeping up with it when it was going on but, when G and S originally came out. do you think people looked at pictures of Tin tower and assumed that A FIRE BIRD would live there? no. Do you think they saw whirl islands and assumed that a big blue and white ....thing lived there? no.
Do you think they had ANY IDEA that there would be a big shrine at the top of Mt Coronet where you will get Palkia and Dialga? no.

im saying, just assuming that its his lair, since its electrical and hes electric type, is a pretty stupid thing to do. considering the "lair" has never had ANYTHING to do with the legendaries. Look at Mewtwo. If we are going by his "creation" story he should have been in the laboratory on Cinnibar...

I can see this guy is still online just "reading" the thread and not responding ....he's just looking to make a comment every couple of pages like all the other losers that have lied in the past.

Just two more days cant wait until this fraud is exposed

Weyard said:
@squirtle. I wasnt exactly keeping up with it when it was going on but, when G and S originally came out. do you think people looked at pictures of Tin tower and assumed that A FIRE BIRD would live there? no. Do you think they saw whirl islands and assumed that a big blue and white ....thing lived there? no.
Do you think they had ANY IDEA that there would be a big shrine at the top of Mt Coronet where you will get Palkia and Dialga? no.

im saying, just assuming that its his lair, since its electrical and hes electric type, is a pretty stupid thing to do. considering the "lair" has never had ANYTHING to do with the legendaries. Look at Mewtwo. If we are going by his "creation" story he should have been in the laboratory on Cinnibar...

Not to shoot down your theory, but Mewtwo kinda destroyed the lab on Cinnabar, so it was his "lair". Also, assuming you did not see the legends first hand in G and S, you could kind of guessed that legendary Pokémon live in the two most talked about places in the game. Even in emerald, what did you think was in sky pillar? And as for Spear Pillar you could have guess legends where there because you HAD to go there to complete the game. The same goes for the lake trio, the dog trio and the bird trio. The lake trio we know from the start live in the caverns of the lakes. The dog trio you HAVE to awaken to progress through the game. At this point, it's just assumption. But when we are playing black and white and characters are going off on the "weird electric cave you should explore", with Zekrom being electric, It's safe to assume he lives there.

Spherical Aura said:
Not to shoot down your theory, but Mewtwo kinda destroyed the lab on Cinnabar, so it was his "lair". Also, assuming you did not see the legends first hand in G and S, you could kind of guess that legendary Pokémon live in the two most talked about places in the game. And as for Spear Pillar you could have guess legends where there because you HAD to go there to complete the game. The same goes for the lake trio, the dog trio and the bird trio. The lake trio we know from the start live in the caverns of the lakes. The dog trio you HAVE to awaken to progress through the game. At this point, it's just assumption. But when we are playing black and white and characters are going off on the "weird electric cave you should explore", with Zekrom being electric, It's safe to assume he lives there.

im not even going to read your entire post because you obviously didnt read/understand mine. i am saying, if all you knew was the legendaries typing, and had a picture of an area. There would be NO WAY of knowing where it would end up.
Fire Bird - Wooden Tower
Flying Thing - Watery Caves
Time/Space thing - shrine on top of a mountain (assumes we only saw picture of mt coronets insides, as in a generic rocky cave)
Genetically engineered pokemon - Watery Cave
Giant red GROUND lobster - deep underwater, then in a cave deep under a city)

Seriously. You would have never been able to guess their location like that previously, what makes you think you can now?

As you have said, those placed are talked about in game. We havent gotten that far yet. Based on only what is known at this time, there would have been no way of knowing it back then.

Weyard said:
im not even going to read your entire post because you obviously didnt read/understand mine. i am saying, if all you knew was the legendaries typing, and had a picture of an area. There would be NO WAY of knowing where it would end up.
Fire Bird - Wooden Tower
Flying Thing - Watery Caves
Time/Space thing - shrine on top of a mountain (assumes we only saw picture of mt coronets insides, as in a generic rocky cave)
Genetically engineered pokemon - Watery Cave
Giant red GROUND lobster - deep underwater, then in a cave deep under a city)

Seriously. You would have never been able to guess their location like that previously, what makes you think you can now?

As you have said, those placed are talked about in game. We havent gotten that far yet. Based on only what is known at this time, there would have been no way of knowing it back then.

LOL giant red ground lobster. I'm just saying in game you can guess where they are, like if you never saw all this stuff before it came out. I understand what you are saying though.

Im sure that when we have the game in our hands we will already know where to get them. My initial arguement was that, people should stop claiming that it is his lair just because of its electrical look. Maybe they do talk about it a lot in-game. We dont know that now though.

oiracul said:
what do you people think E3 will show?

It's very very likely to just be a video of simple stuff we've seen before, probably identical to the one that will be shown at WHF later this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back