(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martijngamer said:
'Leaking' information is part of marketing a product, certainly a game. Look at what's happened here; it sparks a discussion, there's mystery, people want to know more -> a hype is created. Some things happen more subtley than you expect ;)

but the other result is that many of us are kind of hacked off. I just joined because I thought this thread looked interesting, but now I have a headache. It seems like everyone was excited, then mad, then sad, then confused, then forgiving, then mad....

Squirtle2 said:
Hey martin , where you got the information it was 157 new pokemon?

'My source' told me 157;
Nintendo, who I personally spoke to, only knew it would be "more than before". Whether that is more than 103 (generation iv) or more than 135 (generation ii) he did not know.

Usagi said:
From that link: "I don't believe someone's willing to break the law and face $10,000 in fines, just for 10 points on Yahoo Answers."

ROFL.

IKR

Can you tell us what the green cobra looks like?

Martijngamer said:
'My source' told me 157;
Nintendo, who I personally spoke to, only knew it would be "more than before". Whether that is more than 103 (generation iv) or more than 135 (generation ii) he did not know.

do you know the name of the english starters? a yes or no would be fine I know thats somethign that would more likely not able to leak out yet..

TheDarkLucario said:
I'm confused... Is there someone in gen 3 and 4 who gives you an item if your Pokemon is :D or :( ? I know It's not TM return and frustration.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Happiness#Locations said:
Pacifidlog Town, Once every seven days, gives away one of either TM27 (Return) (happiness above 150) or TM21 (Frustration) (happiness below 100).
That's what I referred to.

Martijngamer said:
'My source' told me 157;

Thank you.

And you know If there will be more new-evolutions from previous pokemon?

TheDarkLucario said:
IKR

Can you tell us what the green cobra looks like?
To take a couple of quotes:
Martijngamer said:
'The 'green cobra' doesn't look anything like Rayquaza. I can't go into too much details, and it is also still in development, but where Rayquaza is sort of a flying snake dragon, this superlegendary is really ground-based and much more buffed, opposed to Rayquaza's long sleek design.

Martijngamer said:
I'm not sure how clear this is going to work out, but the color of this font is the base sprite-color of the 'cobra/viper/snake'.

The colors in the design I've currently seen are a little too colorful to fit the other two, but with 'graying' them a little bit -WPM might agree with me- they might actually fit very well.

@PeteDHeat
I know that the game will be playable on the show floor, and I expect them to mention the game in the press conference (tuesday I think).

@PokemasterKev
No, alas I do not yet know the English names of the three starters.

Martijngamer said:
@PeteDHeat
I know that the game will be playable on the show floor, and I expect them to mention the game in the press conference (tuesday I think).

Wow, already? And in America, too? Maybe it's just walking around, but still, wow.

Martijngamer said:
@PeteDHeat

@PokemasterKev
No, alas I do not yet know the English names of the three starters.

I see so its very possible that new pokemon will be featured or do you expect only the pokemon revealed this weekend?

@FireGrey - I don't give a **** about you, I just don't want 157 new Pokémon if they all suck like these new 7 ones...

Oh boy...I'm going to say that he is innocent until proven guilty in my eyes. That is, wait and see if any of what he says comes true. Because I honestly want to see a Minotauros, a story that isn't completely set in stone, and 157 new Pokemon.

Anyways, could you possibly divulge more info on how the cobra's design relates to Reshiram and Zekrom? Like how Giratina has a somewhat similar design to Palkia and Dialga?

Mart, if you are telling the truth, I would just release as much info as I have and not bother defending arguments. You can laugh at everyone when it's revealed.

Mart, if you are a liar, then you suck. It's as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back