(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Legendary Pokemon from 14th Movie Ad [7/25]

I think Victini is going to be Fighting/Flying. Or rather, that's what I'm hoping it'll be because I love Fighting types. I think being a Fighting type would tie in with its victory theme. Its coloring really has nothing to do with what type it might be. Magikarp is red, but it certainly isn't a Fire type.

Three on three battles are going to make you think about how your pokemon are organized in your party.

omahanime said:
Three on three battles are going to make you think about how your pokemon are organized in your party.
I hope you have to choose the pokemon which will go out before the battle starts.

The number 000 is nonsensical. Bring back MissingNo! >n<
Although, since it's #000, it could be the first glitch Pokemon to also be a real Pokemon.

I can't believe thats a legendary, it just looks like another one of pokémon's countless stupid rodent things. gosh, the 5th gen. Pokémon are mostly all awful so far.

ummm was it just me or was michael jacksons song black or white playing on the first vid 0.0

mammaluigi said:
Now that Victini is 000, this means there really isn't a missing no!

*cries for the death of missingno*

Seriously, though. #000 is a bad idea. Now instead of glitching for infinite items, we can glitch for infinite Victini! :/
And the crowd goes wild.

Paper PokeMaster said:
*cries for the death of missingno*

Seriously, though. #000 is a bad idea. Now instead of glitching for infinite items, we can glitch for infinite Victini! :/
And the crowd goes wild.

missing no. number has been lost kind of ironic

Back