(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Legendary Pokemon from 14th Movie Ad [7/25]

SkySheild21 said:
I heard that Black and White's release date for Japan got moved up to 7/31/2010. If it's true then i'll explode!

that date just for booking the Pokemon Black n White games in Japan,,,

manpanda said:
OH WOW! Hey guys take a look at the third picture, the one with the close up of the liberty ticket in it. Now look at the clouds to the left of the lighthouse.

Victini Cloud!

i actually really like it it looks different and i heard a rumor that Phantom Pokemon are now their own category, separate from normal and legendary Pokemon.

and it says that this one is a phantom pokemon soo it would be really cool to learn more
about this

Playerking95 said:
Lol i heard the micheal jacksons song during the demo yesterday but only just realised why they chose that song.

HAHA i know! I was like WTF "Is this Michael Jackson in Japanese!?" lol

Was MJ placed in the original video? If he is, then the Japanese are awesome. If not, fail.

orkoni1 said:
@ Bulbabuddy Or more like the equivalent of Manaphy/Phione to Shaymin. They still haven't released the equivalent of Shaymin yet.

While it would be exciting, make sure not to get your hopes up based on a youtuber's assertions. If it's not on Pokebeach it's not true, that's how I view most poke news lol. Besides there is the rumor that the master sheet for the pokemon (I'm guessing images w names and possibly typings of all the new pokemon) will be released sometime next month so we'll at least have that if it's true and I'll just take it as a rumor until pokebeach posts the images :)

LOL I've been in your shoes before :)
Well it could've been worse, I could've thought pokemon that were fan made were real like my friend. He thinks that there will be an evolution for Smeargle and Mr.Mime. He also thinks he knows what the grass starter final evolution will be. I tell him it's not real be he said it was decided already.

Chiraami said:
Is it confirmed he's called Victini in America?
its not confirmed, but there is a good chance!
also, has anyone noticed when you press A it makes the sound from R/B/Y!!!

This pokemon makes me mad. It looks nothing like a legend. It has no distinct features at all. I mean, it looks pretty sad.

Bulbabuddy said:
cutte it is. If I understand correctly, this IS the equivalent of Giratina to Dialga and Palkiea?

It is not, we have yet to see the 3rd pokemon in the isshu trio. This is the phantom pokemon of isshu, basicly the equivalent of mew, celebi, jirachi etc.

Boddy903 said:
This pokemon makes me mad. It looks nothing like a legend. It has no distinct features at all. I mean, it looks pretty sad.
The Pokemon is like Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy it's not like Dialga and Giratina. I really like how this Pokemon looks. It might take some time to get used to this Pokemon.

Id say the community is 50/50 on Victini, i for one really like his design. Better then Manaphy, Jirachi and Celebi. Not Mew tho =)

I like the design as well as the previous Pokemon they all look good. I am glad that Victini didn't turn out ugly.

SkySheild21 said:
I just heard it from some youtube person. I know stupid right?
SkySheild21 said:
Well it could've been worse, I could've thought pokemon that were fan made were real like my friend. He thinks that there will be an evolution for Smeargle and Mr.Mime. He also thinks he knows what the grass starter final evolution will be. I tell him it's not real be he said it was decided already.

LOL, yeah when purple kekleon's fakemon of dark gryphon/fighting kangaroo/psychic triceratops I went crazy w delight, they just looked too cool. I have it as one of my phone wallpapers LOL, w cred to PurpleKekleon in the title of course, I wish gamefreak woulda tried to buy the idea from him even if they weren't starters :'c

OMG I just saw the cloud thing next to the lighthouse, oooh, I wonder if it will be ghost/normal(???), that would awesome (or maybe I want a non legendary pokemon to have that typing hm).

Back