(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Legendary Pokemon from 14th Movie Ad [7/25]

I really like how Micheal Jackson's Black or White plays in the background of some videos (the one on the front page wasn't the first one with that song!) I thought I was going crazy when hearing the guitar rift of that song on previous videos... :p

I wonder if they will keep Vicitini with the #000 in the Isshu dex or they just did that so no other Pokémon would be revealed accidentally (or the number of how many new Pokémon since if the Pokémon is not seen it shows up as question marks).

I heard that Black and White's release date for Japan got moved up to 7/31/2010. If it's true then i'll explode!

SkySheild21 said:
I heard that Black and White's release date for Japan got moved up to 7/31/2010. If it's true then i'll explode!

I really doubt that, but what sources do you base that on?

I think he is refering to the 7/31 on the official website, I'm pretty sure thats for the high link demo, where you receive an eeveelution.

The Spook said:
This makes a lot of sense.It would be cool if it really happens.
I highly doubt that because the owner of Jubilife TV on youtube says that N thinks pokemon are enslaved by the humans and the bourder between the two species should be black and white. And Victini is just a reward pokemon. that is like an event.

Any idea what music's playing in the 10-sec clip of the anime starters? Cos I want it. If it's gonna be the BW opening theme, cool, but if it's already out, I'd love to hear more of it.

wait if u think about it , missingo whenever it appeared was bird/normal or normal / 999 so do u think maybe victini is based off of missingo and also its a mirage pokemon so that relates to the mysterious missingo[/font]

@ Bulbabuddy Or more like the equivalent of Manaphy/Phione to Shaymin. They still haven't released the equivalent of Shaymin yet.

SkySheild21 said:
I just heard it from some youtube person. I know stupid right?

While it would be exciting, make sure not to get your hopes up based on a youtuber's assertions. If it's not on Pokebeach it's not true, that's how I view most poke news lol. Besides there is the rumor that the master sheet for the pokemon (I'm guessing images w names and possibly typings of all the new pokemon) will be released sometime next month so we'll at least have that if it's true and I'll just take it as a rumor until pokebeach posts the images :)

LOL I've been in your shoes before :)

its only because they dont want to show its real number,because we could get a good read on how many pokes are in the new gen if there was

@oakbark's idea: That doesn't work. They can't have a plotline based off an event you have to have Wifi to unlock.

Its kinda ugly, I'm not going to lie. I don't like it =/ and I haven't the slightest idea on its typing. looks normal, but that would be a lame type for a legendary

shampoo-thief said:
Its kinda ugly, I'm not going to lie. I don't like it =/ and I haven't the slightest idea on its typing. looks normal, but that would be a lame type for a legendary

^True, but watch you'll get used to it(everyone will...)lol but i think it will be normal/ghost.

~Blastoise91~

shampoo-thief said:

Arceus and Regigias are both Normal types and they're cool. I love this guy, he's definitely better than Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy.

IMO i think Mew was the best. He was just so mstyerious and you hardly ever saw him even in his own movies. lol

~Blastoise91~

shinyshadow said:
its only because they don't want to show its real number,because we could get a good read on how many pokes are in the new gen if there was

Wouldn't it then just be easier to not reveal his number at all? Why make such a show out of him being #000?

I think the number is final. Lets just hope that its national dex number isn't #000, then I'd cry.

I don't know about the look, though. It takes a while for me to form an exact opinion on new Pokémon.

OH WOW! Hey guys take a look at the third picture, the one with the close up of the liberty ticket in it. Now look at the clouds to the left of the lighthouse.

Back