(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Legendary Pokemon from 14th Movie Ad [7/25]

jryan said:
I don't know if this has been speculated yet- but a Liberty ticket? Hadn't it been thought that Isshu was based on New York City?

It has been speculated and frankly i do not believe it's based off of isshu.

doctor conan said:
Oi! Don't you dare say that about the Japanese. Any foreigner would think like that if they were thinking of the United States. Also I have been to Japan and what you said about all you learn about the media stuff whatnot is not true.

I think he/she did not mean it in a bad way and not just for Japanese (because those are GameFreak's main fans), it may be applied to any foreigner. You cannot deny the fact that those are important icons which probably come to mind to most people when refering to the US. Having said that, I honestly do not know where is Isshu located, haha.

In other news, the 3 on 3 footage video has provided the last pieces of the full trainer battle theme!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ3xl-ND3xg

*not my video*

Did anyone notice that Chiramii didn't really seem to change it's appearance after Munna used Hypnosis? I know it's a back sprite and it's hard to tell, but if my pokemon continues to jump around when it's asleep, that'd be kind of annoying.

This has to do with Pokemon Black and White. Reminds me of my aunt who said exaclty what this guy said about pokemon XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANIKegOq2qY&feature=fvw

Just an observation from the comments, It's a PARODY, made to be funny (as in not the actual performer's personal views), apparently based on a few comments that I read some ppl in the internet still don't know what a parody is.

Enjoy a little laughter XD

P.s. I don't know what's all this about NY, seriously?? Come on people if they haven't finished basing Pokemon on all of Japan yet. Besides NY isn't the only place in the world to have high rise cities. That's why I read all of the comments from page 1 before posting my own, so I don't repeat stuff like what if it's based in NY.

I'm so excited! Pokabu will be my main pokemon, I just hope it's evos are awesome like he is. And Victiny will be the first legendary I get, never really got into events before, but I really like this one it's so cute!

Seeing the starter videos solidified my choice of tsutaja as my favorite starter...but I can't lie, I'll be using them all as I normally get both versions and trade them all to one version, then beat the game with that one version and use the other just to play for fun, relive the story, etc.

I like all of these starters a lot, but tsutaja is my favorite!

Full Moon said:
I don't like the new legendary :/

PS. Did anyone else notice the Michael Jackson song in the backround of one of the videos? Black or White -___-

I thought I was the only one lol. Although oddly enough it went well with the video lol.

Definitely better than Shaymin, probably better than Jirachi, and not as good as Celebi or Mew. Maybe tied with Manaphy, Manaphy actually grew on me.

The legendary Pokemon seems cool to me. I wouldn't mind having it in my party. I just hope it has nice attacks when gotten via Wi-fi.

I guess it's a normal type.
Just reminds me so hard of Digimon, maybe they got some of the Digimon staff into the Pokémon development staff?
What so special about it? Maybe it grants somekind of eternal victory? XD
Liberty Ticket maybe because the new region is inspirated of the U.S? (that might be the reason why the routs start at 1 again)

Since the previous regions are far away from the Isshu regions the creators probably wanted to start over instead of actually continuing from 493. So that means that when we play it the trainer will start out in route 1 instead of adding on to the previous games.

A (wikipedia :p) definition of Liberty is:

Liberty is the concept of ideological and political philosophy that identifies the condition to which an individual has the right to behave according to one's own personal responsibility and free will.

N believes that 'pokemon are our friends' and that they shouldn't be confined by humans, right? The Black and White story indicates the varying worlds of overbearing humans/technology and overbearing nature. I'm sure Victini is important to the story. Perhaps it acts as a regulator of sorts between humans and nature? To make sure neither impacts too much on the other?

oakbark said:

Liberty is the concept of ideological and political philosophy that identifies the condition to which an individual has the right to behave according to one's own personal responsibility and free will.

N believes that 'pokemon are our friends' and that they shouldn't be confined by humans, right? The Black and White story indicates the varying worlds of overbearing humans/technology and overbearing nature. I'm sure Victini is important to the story. Perhaps it acts as a regulator of sorts between humans and nature? To make sure neither impacts too much on the other?
This makes a lot of sense.It would be cool if it really happens.

oakbark said:

I think you may be on to something with victini meing a mediator between humans and pokemon...

Back