(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Legendary Pokemon from 14th Movie Ad [7/25]

I really like Victini because I love all the Cute Legendaries (except for Manaphy because he wasn't freaking part Psychic-type like the rest of them), although Victini's yellowness is kinda too similar to Jirachi's yellow, but I can overlook that P: Now if Victini isn't part Psychic then I'll be kinda mad >:C

BTW, I don't know why people keep saying that Shaymin is a Cute Legendary. Just because he's cute and he's a legendary doesn't mean he is a "Cute Legendary". Shaymin is NOT a Cute Legendary because he has an alternate form, he's not a maboroshi Pokemon, and there can only be one per generation.

^There are two pseudo-legendaries in gen 3 when usually there's only one per gen, so you don't go that way... Shaymin has the all-stats-100 like the others, it is one of the "cute" legendaries... It's just different from the others because of its alternate forme but that 2nd forme only came when DP had already been released...

Playerking95 said:
howelllawson said:
ಠ_ಠ
I see what you did there.
lol:D
Grass mixer? and i don't get it.

It means I completely got the reference of Viktini's Pokedex number being the same as Missingno., a glitch Pokemon in Red/Blue.

When caught, Missingno. would know Water Gun, Water Gun (yes, twice), and Sky Attack.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno.

Honestly, i thought Victini is not a legendary Pokemon because of its simple design compared to other cutey Legends, but Mew is simple too sooo... However i think that Victini will be Electric/Psychic.

Btw, the anime looks AWESOME! I love how Mijumaru dances! Look at that teeth!

Victini is cute but is also a disappointment.I was hoping that it wasn't going to be it but it was pretty much evident by the info given out so maybe a new typing (maybe fighting) might change that.<3

I like Vikutini. Will it be available over Wi-Fi and not from a location in Japan?

I wasn't sure about triple battles, but after seeing one take place I think it's a cool idea. It was neat seeing six Pokémon all out on screen, moving around and attacking. It'll add a new level of strategy to battles that I look forward to.

The starters all look awesome in the anime. I'm still trying to decide if I like Tsutaaja or Mijumaru best. And like everyone else, I love Mijumaru's tiny toofies. :p

Attack Info:

1. Grass Mixer can lower the opponent's accuracy after doing damage!

2. Nitro Charge raises the user's speed after doing damage!

3. Telekinesis makes the opponent float and be more easy to hit with attacks (so that attacks with lower accuracy have a greater chance of hitting it, it seems).

I can't believe they played Black and White during that. That is just...lol.

The anime sneek peek looks cool if only for the new starters. They're all kinda cool. On the other hand, I absolutely hate that Legendary (and probably will forever...) just because of that design. Man, is it awful. Being a Legendary doesn't help. Oh well, I'll still live and buy/play the games regardless.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
I can't believe they played Black and White during that. That is just...lol.

The anime sneek peek looks cool if only for the new starters. They're all kinda cool. On the other hand, I absolutely hate that Legendary (and probably will forever...) just because of that design. Man, is it awful. Being a Legendary doesn't help. Oh well, I'll still live and buy/play the games regardless.

Yeah. I couldn't agree more. Victini just doesn't have the feel of a Legendary.
dmaster out.

I can tell it's meant to be the new Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy but it feels more like this gen's Pikachu clone....

Victini is, eh. i don't really see it as a legendary. and, i hate that's it's #000. that's really stupid if you ask me. the only "pokemon" who is worthy enough for that number is missingno., no matter what dex is being used.

also, 3 on 3 battle is...weird but, i'll get use to it. i swear by the next gen you will probably be able to send out all 6 pokemon at one time. i hope not though.

i like the anime preview. it makes me like the starters a little more.

I think Victini's english name will be the same, only spelt as Victiny. Just a thought.

I think that whatever typing it is, it is a part flying type because of the two little winglike tails that it has. And the V and body shame kinda seem Aerodynamic to me :S

I had a feeling that the legendary they were revealing was going to be the orange big eared guy.

If they were showing him waving at the end of the movie I figured he must have some particular specialness about him...

Playerking95 said:
Does anyone think that since they showed a lighthouse with the liberty ticket that it has something to do with the lighthouse on the left hand side you know near the red bridge. Personally think it's cute but odd and i can't wait to see it's typing and why it's 000 in the isshu dex. I do not think it's based off of new york.
Maybe you`re right.And maybe its name will be Liberty (something).

Does look a bit wierd I think they should scale down the ears. I bet it is eletric with all the yellow and stuff. By the way have you noticed the colours of it red and yellow represent Reshiram and Zekrom's typings of fire and eletric.

Divine_Light said:
Well, this may be a case of Japanese racial ignorance. What would a foreigner think of the United States: Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge, Cowboys, etc.

Oi! Don't you dare say that about the Japanese. Any foreigner would think like that if they were thinking of the United States. Also I have been to Japan and what you said about all you learn about the media stuff whatnot is not true.

Meaty said:
I can tell it's meant to be the new Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy but it feels more like this gen's Pikachu clone...

I disagree and am quite excited about this one. I didn't really like Jirachi or Manaphy, so this might rekindle some love for legendaries.

As for the snippets of the starters in the anime, the order of my favourite starter has gone from Fire-Grass-Water to Water-Grass-Fire! Water starter's fangs make it soc cute. :D

Victini seriously doesn't have the looks and the special factor it needs to be a Legendary. But that's just me.

I don't know if this has been speculated yet- but a Liberty ticket? Hadn't it been thought that Isshu was based on New York City?

Back