(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Legendary Pokemon from 14th Movie Ad [7/25]

Mucrush said:
They also showed preview of BW anime for next week:

http://img203.imageshack.us/i/12800142670033.jpg/
http://img137.imageshack.us/i/12800143590091.jpg/
http://img195.imageshack.us/i/12800144370064.jpg/

:3

Does Tsutaja have a va-- nevermind there's kids here. Haha.. I think she looks cute though :3 and Mijumaru's dance, though I don't like him):

Hey, I tried to nail down Bikutini. It wasn' tough, haha. He kinda grew on me now.

wco6wz.png

Why are there so many legendaries like this. They're as little as something like a Pikachu, but it will probably know some rediculously strong move. Also, could it be related to Wargle? It's the war Pokemon, and Victini has to do with Victory and Liberty.

patrick329 said:
Why are there so many legendaries like this. They're as little as something like a Pikachu, but it will probably know some rediculously strong move. Also, could it be related to Wargle? It's the war Pokemon, and Victini has to do with Victory and Liberty.

What? No it's this generation's Mew. They always have one. (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Viktini)

TrainerGreen said:
Does Anyone Here The Michel Jackson song Black And white In the Backround?
I like to think about the beatles song "getting better" for this gen and game, because it is getting better all the time, but some say that it cannot get any worse.
The games will be really good i am so excited there are some good improvements in game play that affect the form we percive the pokemon world, we may be looking forward to one of the greatest pokemon games i even got interested an old pokemon fan just telling him of the new things and pokemon

I dont like the new legendary :/

PS. Did anyone else notice the Michael Jackson song in the backround of one of the videos? Black or White -___-

Full Moon said:
I don't like the new legendary :/

PS. Did anyone else notice the Michael Jackson song in the backround of one of the videos? Black or White -___-

What's so bad about that?

For those who earlier mentioned that New York City has no desert, thus Isshu can't be based off New York -

The fact that the desert is right outside Huin could suggest that it represents Ground Zero, which matches up with NYC's geography (Central Park being beyond Ground Zero). Also, the river systems in Isshu are uncannily similar to those of New York City's.

So yes, NYC can work. You have to think in terms of symbolism when it comes to games. Just thought I'd throw that out there ;o

WPM: Have you tried running them through Bitorent like you used to do with the Pokemon episodes when you were doing that 5 seasons ago? That might work XD. I will have to check the videos out when I have more time though.:)

patrick329 said:

I don't think Wargle is a legendary Pokemon, due to the fact they've been using it in triple battles.

Hahaha, it IS Black Or White. I didn't notice. But I think they used it for the same reason some weaboo might make an amv about Byakuya from Bleach using the song Byakuya ~True Light~ because it has his name in it, despite it being completely unrelated.

That short little video made me finally decide who I'm going to choose as my starter. Mijumaru and his cute little fangs!! <3

I'm just a sucker for any pokemon with fangs. >w>

Victini is a little cutie as well~

Victini is cute, but nothing special... although a good typing (namely Fighting) might change my mind.

On another note, I seriously do not get why people get mad when it comes to WiFi giveaways. I mean, a couple of years ago most people didn't have the chance to get events as Shaymin, Darkrai, Jirachi, etc. Chances are, Zoroark, Zorua, and Victini will be distribuited the same way. In short, WiFi has only given us access to many Pokemon previously a one-chance only.

quilava11 said:
On another note, I seriously do not get why people get mad when it comes to WiFi giveaways. I mean, a couple of years ago most people didn't have the chance to get events as Shaymin, Darkrai, Jirachi, etc. Chances are, Zoroark, Zorua, and Victini will be distribuited the same way. In short, WiFi has only given us access to many Pokemon previously a one-chance only.

Absolutely. Is no one remembering the days you had to go to an official Nintendo event to get something? I don't recall there ever being one even remotely close to our area growing up. My very first 'event Pokemon' was the Jirachi that came with Collessium. :/

Awww, Three starters looks so cute in the anime than the game.

I'm guessing Jesse & James're getting a gummy bear & a witch in the anime,Jesse has a witch & James have Gummy bear.

Probably he's a pokemon verison like Calumon from Digimon, he's only 1 who make can everybody's pokemon evolve into their ultimate formes. That'll might be why the V on his head.

Back