(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

To me I think the grass one is the Piggy looking thing, see the leaves on its head!

the fisrt one kinda looks like a mix of flygons tail and celibis head :0 they look wikid thou

I like the two left ones...I'm not a huge fan of the right one. I'll reserve full judgment until they are actually revealed.

Prediction: Left is the Grass, Middle is the Fire, and the Right is Water. I can see Grass/Dragon, Fire/Psychic and Water/Fighting as the typings for their final evolutions, based on their designs. If this true, all three would have pretty cool typing. Hopefully we don't get another Fire/Fighting.

MajorMay said:
To me I think the grass one is the Piggy looking thing, see the leaves on its head!

^^' I don't think so. It would be way to close to Turtwig's design.

ThePokeMasterSilver said:
I think they will be stupid and show us silhouettes of the starters but who knows? I guess I was planning on seeing the pokemon but like i said before they will just probably show us silhouettes of them.

you guys have to remember they specificly stated starter pokemon so don't think they will be showing eveelutions or evolutions or a pokemon you find in the first grass you walk in.

P.S. No Pokemon is a filler Pokemon

Exactly.

hasnt it always been grass fire water in that order :p i think the pig is fire, and the cool left looking one is grass :p, im dispising this beaver looking water starter though i need to see in color i guess before i judge it.

Ice Espeon said:
Better image:

newstarterssilhoets.png

To me the the one on the left looks like the fire..the three things on its tail look like three flames to me...

The middle one looks a lot like Turtwig to me so the grass?

And the right one will most likely be a water beaver thing

Pokemon Sunday has finally aired, and they have shown what are obviously the starters for generation 5. Here, they show us the silhouettes.

Well, the silhouttes look interesting that's for sure. Here is what I think of them:

I'll first look at the top silhouette of the poster. Well, this one looks like a bunny if you ask me, the reason is because the two "things" on the top of its head look like Bunny ears. Yet, at the same time, it could be a pig because of the curved tail. I somewhat have a feeling that the top silhouette will be a grass type as the two "things" on the top of its head look like leaves. Now, it may not be a grass type, but who knows. I think it is.

Now it is time to look at the second silhouette (the one that is located at the bottom-left of the poster). I think this one looks somewhat like a lizard for some odd reason. It also has tail that reminds of Charmander's. The tail is the reason why I think it is a dragon. Thus, I have a feeling that this'll be a fire type that may look somewhat like Charmander. I would think this because at the end of its tail, it looks like fire, and almost all of the fire starters had fire visible in some way. Charmader had fire on its tail, Cyndaquil had fire on its back, Torchic had fire in its belly, and Chimchar has a fire for a tail. Thus, it seems that we'll have a third starter Pokemon that has fire on its tail. Of course, like the last possibility, it may not be a fire type as it could be another type.

Now it is time to look at the last silhouette (the one that is located at the bottom-right of the poster). Now one thing I really noticed about this one was the tail. The tail greatly resembles a beaver's tail, so I can tell that this starter Pokemon may most likely be based off a beaver. Therefore, that starter Pokemon is most likely a water type Pokemon for sure.

Well, all of the silhouettes of the starter Pokemon look interesting all right. These Starter Pokemon look quite good thus far. Well, the June issue of Coro Coro will likely come out sometime next week, so we may most likely know about the starters before Pokemon Sunday comes out. Yep, I definitely can't wait to see how the starters actually look like!:)

they don't look very appealing to me, then again i'm very tired, but in truth i hope they look more appealing then there silhouette counter part, and the type's are kind of easy to guess, i'm more interested to see the full set (even though seeing the fully evo'd starter's would be interesting to see). cya

I don't really like the top one, but the other two look sweet!

Top is grass. Botton right is water. Last one is fire. Unless they use diff types. Anyway, can't wait till CoroCoro gets leaked on the internet.

[I am posting my opinions before looking at other opinions]
one of left: looks like a secondary psychic type. hoping it's a fire type but judging by its tail, it looks like it could be a water. it's head also looks like a dew drop/rain drop.
middle: looks like a turtwig with rabbit ears and a grumpig's tail. i would guess that it is grass...
one of right: looks like a bidoof/wooper mix. I am guessing that it's water, but it looks very bland and boring.

***just to note***
when gen IV was revealed, they had them arranged L-R Turtwig, Chimchar, and then Piplup.
if this holds true for this gen, then it is most likely Grass(left), Fire(middle), then Water(right).

The fire pokemon better be awesome, the few fire type pokemon that have potential die so easily in competitive play =(

I'm really hoping for much less water type pokemon, and we have bibarel, that better not be based on a beaver!

burningcharizard said:
The fire pokemon better be awesome, the few fire type pokemon that have potential die so easily in competitive play =(

I'm really hoping for much less water type pokemon, and we have bibarel, that better not be based on a beaver!

Agreed. Pokemon has been doubling on the bases lately. XD

Okay, everything should be working now. The news story has the best image of the silhouettes, so be sure to check it out! :D

Water Pokémon Master said:
Okay, everything should be working now. The news story has the best image of the silhouettes, so be sure to check it out! :D

Thanks =3
[my first post here, yahoo~]

okay, I'll guess...

left: Grass (it CANNOT be fire, or at least it cannot have flames on its tail... remember charmander), the things on the tail look like leaves.

middle: looks like a beaver... water, nothing more to say xD

right: the fire one... it looks like a pig... and like a rabbit... It's a Fire Rappig!! (from Tales of the Abyss)... It'd be pretty cute

They all look cute in general x3

Back