(1) 'Pokemon Doctor - Brock!', New 'Best Wishes' Preview, TR's New Uniforms [9/2]

I'm well aware of Ash having 2 starters last time, but what bugs me is this:

A. Assuming Iris isn't doing the gym leader challenge and Ash does in fact have both Mijumaru and Pokabu in his party by the time he hits the first gym, and, B. Also assuming that he wasn't given both at the start by the Professor-- which wouldn't be too big of an assumption, seeing as Ash has NEVER been given one of the regular regional starters by any professor, instead receiving them from another person or catching them in the wild himself (as this case may turn out to be); then, C. How in the world did he manage to catch BOTH of those starters in the wild by the time he reaches the first gym?

Ash has never had more than one regional-specific starter in his party when he challenges that region's first gym leader; in fact, with the exception of Brock, he has always had one regional starter by that point in time, not counting Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charizard in his party when battling Falkner (incidentally, he somehow always manages to get the grass starter first, just noticed that). Regardless, unless Iris is a trainer, it looks like this time Ash might be breaking his starter-receiving pattern.

Although, if Iris is also collecting badges, just how long are the gym-by-gym arcs going to take if they both have to beat the leader.....? I really must stop analyzing these things in such great detail.....

I think Jesse and James needed that change.
My theory is that the Japaneese/Gamefreak
love Black Version and changed there uniforms to black for
Black Version.

@Kitana Coldfire: Yeah, I'm pretty sure Pokabu is Iris's. They showed her squeezing its cheeks in one of the clips. That doesn't really confirm anything, but it's certainly something to consider. I wonder if Ash is going to lose this battle and pull a work-around like he did with Brock.

And on the other hand, Iris actually knows when to use type advantage instead of disadvantage (-_-) and doesn't need cheats or tricks?

Just finished watching the episode of 'Pokemon Doctor - Brock', the episode was great. I've got to say that it was a really nice episode since it Brock was the main star of the show. Though during the ending it was kinda sad because Brock has to make a decision on whether to help out be a doctor. Well since we already know he is going to help out being a doctor, I am glad that he actually managed to stay for one extra episode until the series will end. They showed a preview of the next episode. It shows that Piplup is really upset/mad that the team is splitting up since they have been traveling for such a long time. It seems like the episode is mostly catching Piplup and saying goodbyes. Anyway hopefully the last episode of Diamond & Pearl will be a good one since this episode was a really fun to watch.

i'm glad TR got a new color uniform because i was getting tired of looking at those white ones and i wonder what role Giovanni is gonna play or if he is just in the fantasies like before. one thing i didn't get was how he would make then "Advance Grunts" i thought he hated them or at least thought they were losers lol.

i think Brock would make an excellent Pokemon Doctor because he learned just what to do when a Pokemon is feeling sick from his breeding training.

i think i might cry during the last episode because in the preview seeing piplup all sad made me sad.

'm glad TR got a new color uniform because i was getting tired of looking at those white ones and i wonder what role Giovanni is gonna play or if he is just in the fantasies like before. one thing i didn't get was how he would make then "Advance Grunts" i thought he hated them or at least thought they were losers lol.
Giovanni: "You guys! Go to a country far away from here and don't come back until you've conquered the whole place. You are my "advanced" troops."

About the Pokabu scenario, how do we know Ash doesn't borrow Pokabu for a 3 vs 3 match? It was supposed to happen with Norman in the early episodes of AG.

Ash had two starters in Diamondo and Paru(Diamond and Pearl in japanese) and i think it would be cool for iris to be a into gyms and she could be like may but this time iris actually has one gym battle than she does something else or if she does gyms with ash she will face him in the league.
I expected Iris to enter Pokémon Musicals.

Poor team rocket :( Giovanni's probably taking advantage of them again. "yes, i have a very special mission for you. In Antartica."

on a side note, I DON'T WANT PIPLUP TO GO!!!!!

^LOL
________

I'm pretty sure that Giovanni is just going to send Jessie&james to Ishuu just to keep them away from him xD

Honestly the pig one I think is horrible. The others are ok it's just that they don't look like they'll make it big in competitive games.

Here's another thing: Tsutaja is a girl in here. Why? Here's some screenshots:

14303zb.png

She uses Attract..

25inexk.png

..ON Pikachu! We all know he's a boy.

2ius0av.png

I'm pretty sure I know what that slit near her tail is too.

Lol, Stella. xD Yep, Tsutaja in the anime is female. Hoorah!
I'm getting tired of most Pokemon being male in the anime and movies.
Zoroark surprised us all, and Tsutaja kinda shocked me as well. :3

Yay! I thought Zoroark was a guy until I remembered Lucario was like her (and is pretty guylike) PLUS Zoroarks ponytail.

Odd for me but I was thinking Tsutaja would be a girl :p We need more female pokemons though!!

Yeah, and it bothers me when a lot of guys go into denial on a "cool" or "awesome" Pokemon turning out to be female. I mean, I even saw a "motivational poster" of Zoroark on deviantART with this guy saying, "why can't he be male?" Why can't it be female? T_T

yeah shes a girl thats why the last evo is a queenn snake!
so i dont like it anymore idk queen snake isnt that cool in my opinion

well. each generation brings on new pokemon. but it think that the "queen snake" is pretty cool idea. not all pokemon starters have to look tough. but mijumaru's last evo is a bit of a strech. and i never liked pokabu. its ugly. and the last evo of it has too many things going on...

idk but queen snake i dont like.. i always like a tough starter but thats me idk other people..
i really like the pokabu evolutions so im going with pokabu, mijumaru is ok. but my fav is pokabu evo line.

maybe iris is going to have tsutaja since its a snake girl. and it kinda fits because iris is foresty and so are snakes soo i think iris is gonna have tsutaja.

@Stella - Lol! What's that doing on a Pokemon cartoon!? XD Reshiram's just as bad. Anyway, jokes aside, it's hard to believe that Brock's leaving. He's been here for 4 generations - why does he want to leave now? Also, it's nice to see that TR have a slightly different appearance, though it will take some time for me to get used to. Overall, the anime looks a lot more interesting than in the past. Maybe I'll start watching it. Maybe...

Back