(1) Pokemon Black and White Video on Pokemon Sunday [4/17]

These games look simply amazing. The graphical jump between Gen IV and V, while not big, is still very impressive. It's even more amazing when you consider these games are the same system. (Though I won't be surprised if the graphics are further enhanced on the 3DS)

Walking in an actual circle is pretty neat, too. It seems likely we'll finally be able to walk diagonally, too.

I'm eager for more news on these games. I'm also hoping to see at least one new Generation V Pokemon soon, as well. :]

has anyone else noticed that at the start of the video there is a sign that shows the city map?

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but here is the music from that city.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyrJvZyegM0

RE: (1) Pokemon Sunday on Black and White [4/17]

valriefaery said:
That's it?

Oh,C'mon!!!! )X

What happened 2 new starter pokemon or Legendry? Everytime I was on here, I keep seeing the same sh** gameplay over again!!!!

C'mon,people!!!! Nothing's new,but just Same old sh** you guys seen everytime!!!

People want to see new starters or Legendary!!!! Not Godforsaken Gameplay!!!!

Where the f*** are the starter pokemon or Legendary????!!!!! DX
dude, stop fake swearing and calm the heck down!!!

Rulemaster said:
Zoroark and Zorua are really lame names for Pokemon...what the heck

Actually for a few Pokemon i've always like the Japanese names better, because in 4th Gen we've got some really crappy names for Pokemon, besides i really like the name Zoroark! it sounds soo cool when the japanese narrator says it in the 13th movie trailer.

Tobi_Akatsuki said:
OMG , Pokemon just keeps on evolving, i'm so glad i didn't give up on it, hopefully they'll never give me a reason to, the 3D looks absolutely amazing... cannot wait for Black & White to release...i will buy an R4 just for these games...

LOL waaaaaay ahead of u

The 3D is amazing, although I really didn't have any doubt. Not much new things, but I love the footage and music so far.

dmaster out.

The things that have been revealed so far are really amazing, but why do they only reveal tiny bits every week in some way it is just killing me i cannot wait until may 10-15 probably may 12. And i also agree that Zoroark and Zorua are really awesome names, it is only that they are different but that is good because it means we are getting something very good for the games, and i also think that the way the narrator says it, makes it really exciting

Yay, backwards compatibility was comfirmed! I really hope you can have Pokemon follow you, though.

Judging from what's been seen in the gameplay footage you can't, however it's great that you can trade Pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, & SoulSilver onto Black and White.

Empoleon#1 said:
The things that have been revealed so far are really amazing, but why do they only reveal tiny bits every week in some way

To build anticipation, and it is working.

well your lucky that you didn't have to go through the suspense of waiting for the gameplay pictures/video

PoptartG4791 said:
The 3D looks horrible. I think I'll get sick playing it. I miss my Gameboy. :[

Well, you have to remember that all we've seen is one weensie teensie clip of the character running in a circle. Plus, the games aren't out yet. It's likely that what they showed was a camera test done early on - meaning the motion could be better on the real one.

Back