(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage - White Version PokéDex Entries [9/19]

It seems that the blue and yellow bug, will need the bug in the helmet to evolve like wht we needed to do with mantyke. or a thunderstone seeing the dex entry for the bug in the helmet.

I love Hitomoshi, Lampraa, and Shanderaa's entries; they sound delightfully terrifying! Meroetta's entry is awesome too; I wonder if the Black entry says anything on her step forme.

Yabukuron 568: When a garbage bag was exposed to industrial waste, a chemical change occurred and it became a Pokemon.

Kumashun 613: Mucus is always hanging from its nose. It sucks the mucus back up and launches an attack. The mucus is the source of the attack.

These are the stand out funny ones for me that I found interesting. Most of them are kinda like that, but I don't particularly pay attention to the Dex Entries that much.

dmaster out.

@darklazerman It could refer to the Mayan or the Incas.

Why does everycat pokemon has some negative in them, except for Skitty line.

Well sazando sounds like the visious ba he is.
WHAT THE DARUMA DROPPINGS? Chandeleirs just fet creepier by the second....I need one.
Bet sazandos first form was sick of being teased for its violence. Didnt even get along with its twin head, so now that it can see it took its other heads brains and destroys everything so there is nothing to see.

also, hunga, your going to cry. Why? Al the strong pokemon take forever to get. Check serebii.
Polar bear baby is hilarious.
Alien just sounded even better.
Lamperay is amazing. Levitate makes it invinsible and i really fear those suckers.
The bug/stl legend sounds cooler and stranger. Wonder what it looked by before.
Also now i want the moth even more.
Really like the drg/fir/gho pokemon here.

@ Tensho: I think because they're picturing cats as sneaky, hording creatures. (Look at Meowth's Pokedex data and find out it's a hoarder.)

Well, the Dex Entry for the alien's evo did mention that it is able to take someone's memory and add or take what it wants from it. So clearly, this alien only wanted us to know that it showed up in the desert 50 years ago randomly. What a sick sense of humor. :p

Chandelar, I love you so much! Initially, it was your awesome typing and design. Then, your great stats. And now I find out that you suck people's souls out? :O

So. Made. Of. Win.

lets face it nintendo is sorta running out of ideas. Some of these are down right awesome but others they where just trying to fill space. Don't get me wrong 5th gen rocks but it does make you stop to think. my favorite is by far the sea turtle and i can't wait to see the shiny version some of these hit the nail on the head! plus the first pure flying type besides arceus. This is the biggest gen yet with its achievments and its pokemon, 5 more than the first gen! There testing things and pushing the boundaries and I like it.

pokemon has always been about filling space. thats why the tagline is "gotta catch em all"!

Unfortunately I do not know all of the new poke's japanese names yet, and since we have no pictures to pair with each dex entry, it leaves me thoroughly confused as to who is whom. =(

On topic, "Chillarmy 572: A Pokemon obsessed with cleanliness. It uses its tail as a broom to sweep the dust from its habitat." reminds me so much of Swablu's descriptions =o

Then somone should make a list such as;
Rigray ~ Alien
Wargle(is that how you spell it?) ~ War eagle(evolution of you siggy, redneck)
so on and so on

Gamageroge seems to make a great drummer.

(PS: I might be able to match the pic.s with the entries)

Back