(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
N is the Team Plasma leader he has green hair and white clothes. I don't think i can post an image because nintendo is being stupid.

If you look at one of WPM's post on the main page, you can read N was a pawn by Team Plasma.

Pokébeach.com said:
N says that Reshiram and Zekrom have each chosen their hero, and that your dreams have exceeded his own. He's pretty accepting of his loss, but Geechisu is less so. He reams N for losing to a common trainer, even after he resurrected Reshiram for N. It appears that Geechisu has been using N as a puppet.

Here's what I think.

N IS the leader of Team Plasma, but since he was found by Geechisu in a mentally unstable state, this allowed N to be manipulated very easily. To carry out his plan, Geechisu appointed N as the leader of Team Plasma. Geechisu did not have such a close bond with Pokémon, so he made N the leader to...well, do whatever the leaders of each team (besides Rocket) do; summon a legendary Pokémon.

I just beat the game; yay :D well actually I just caught Urgamoth. That thing's pretty cool.

It's hilarious that I don't even know what everyone's saying, haha. BUT I beat the game~ well, the Elite Four Part :p

By the looks of this, Kojondo is totally my new favorite Pokemon.
Sazando looks weird, but he's cool.
Kyurem looks like a naked chicken dragon thing?
I don't like the water horse
Birijion is adorable, and cuter in her shiny version :3

I really would like to see how the Pokemon actually look like in shiny forms, especially the legendary Pokemon.

I really liked the Tadpole Pokemon since the beginning. I just like how it looks.

It should be released soon once Best Wishes air, we will probably see more of the artwork and also we will probably see the official artwork later once people have gotten a chance to play the games.

@miouden03: The pre gender question was asking if you want the game to be in the standard Hiragana/Katakana only (top option), or if you wanted it to include Kanji. It doesn't really matter to you though since you can't read it anyway lol.

EDIT: @everyone who wants sprites: The sprites were posted a couple page back. Somewhere in the 30s iirc.

@ Ace. tyvm lol. i couldnt find that answer anywhere and am playing off and on since i cant read it anyway lol.

are the starters still 7:1 male? jw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back