(1) 'Pokemon Black 2' and 'White 2' Fall Release [2/27]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The April 15th episode of Pokemon Smash is likely to have the same information as the CoroCoro magazine that is set to release before that time.

Ice Arceus: Well, CoroCoro is set to release that very day (it's released on the 15th of every month), but it'll probably be leaked before then.
But yeah, it'll most likely be the same information (though screenshots from the magazine may be replaced by video clips in the show or something).

This month we are finally getting actual information.
:B
The internet is speculating to death from nothing XD

I can't wait for the footage though, and all the rest of the information. Will there be pictures like of the game?

Emboar7 said:
I can't wait for the footage though, and all the rest of the information. Will there be pictures like of the game?

Corocoro should have the pictures when it is released and Pokemon Smash will probably have it either on April 8th or April 15th, unless they decide to show videos instead.

You may not think about it but 3-4 months can go fast. I wonder if it is a whole new story line with new gym leaders or if it is the same only it involves the new kyerum forms battling against Zekrom and Reshiram

StarSpliter said:
You may not think about it but 3-4 months can go fast. I wonder if it is a whole new story line with new gym leaders or if it is the same only it involves the new kyerum forms battling against Zekrom and Reshiram

I don't see why there would be new gym leaders (except possibly in the case of Iris being the only one in charge of Opelucid City's gym in both versions rather than just in White while Drayden was the leader in Black). A new storyline would be nice, or at least one that's a bit less straight-forward than what the first installment of the fifth gen games had.

That depends on if they made BW2 in the same sense they made Emerald/Platinum. The degree of possible variation between BW2 and BW... well... varies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back