(1) Pokemon ‘X’ and ‘Y’ Website Updates with English Localizations, Game Screenshots [5/14]

Wow, I can't believe a rumor actually came true! :O (Technically not a rumor, but you know what I mean.)

ElementFreak said:
That thing on website that everyone mentions, I doubt it's a Pokemon.
It's just an animation of wind or vortex. That is on Y side, while on
X we can see moving leafs animations.

Yeah, but why not just make the clouds move and why have a small animation of the leave moving and then an animation of a swirling shadowy vortex on the other side. Plus, at least the leave make sense because Xerneas probably lives in a forrest, but what does that shadowy thing have to do with the sky?

Playerking95 said:
may_p4_2.jpg

Gogoat Pre Evolution?

Nice eye!
That is a new Pokemon right there!

Wow this is awesome news. This looks so real and cool XD. I like the new Pokemon and the region looks cool XD.:)

anyone else see the roselia statue in one of the screenshots? Along with the marill and zigzagoon, I think this confirms that old pokemon will be in X and Y :)

Heh, I like how in all this excitement no one seems to notice we're still being jerked around about Sylveon's type. C'mon, Game Freak, out with it already, everyone already knows.

may_p4_2.jpg

It looks like a baby goat...its white, has darker fur on its body.. green around its neck..and something covering its head that ends up as horns (seen on the right one from front).
100% pre-evo of Gogoat.

DorianBlack said:
Heh, I like how in all this excitement no one seems to notice we're still being jerked around about Sylveon's type. C'mon, Game Freak, out with it already, everyone already knows.

smash still has 2 shows worth of types to "test" on Sylveon so no wonder.

Mitja said:
DorianBlack said:

smash still has 2 shows worth of types to "test" on Sylveon so no wonder.

Probably more than that if they wanted to. According to the dialogue they technically only disproved Fighting and Steel.

Forget about the Gogoat pre-evo. I was looking at the Pokédex (aasdhfajskdhkl I'm so glad they've gone for something similar to the absolutely amazing HG/SS UI), and...

...what is this?

EkVDJvA.png

Doesn't really look like any Pokémon I can think of...

Looks like Therian Tornadus to me.
Spr_5b2_641T.png

More specifically this sprite, though it doesn't seem to match up exactly:
Ani641TMS.png

Well, yeah, a bit.. But they wouldn't have Tornadus right after Fletchling, now would they? x3

Looks like Herdier on fire.

I thought it might be Simisear/Pansear (since those are confirmed to be in anyway, and surely rather early) but its not...

The green hair chick is a pre-battle screen...

MIND BLOWN!!!!!!!

Is it just me or does the Male trainer look like Egoraptor?

414.png
FireMeowth said:
Forget about the Gogoat pre-evo. I was looking at the Pokédex (aasdhfajskdhkl I'm so glad they've gone for something similar to the absolutely amazing HG/SS UI), and...

...what is this?

EkVDJvA.png

Mothim
414.png

FireMeowth said:

...what is this?

EkVDJvA.png

Maractus?

I've been speculating that there probably will not be a new early rodent this gen (Ratatta, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Bidoof, Patrat), because its the only "early role" that hasn't been left out yet.

Patrat AND NOW EVEN ZIGZAGOON being available in the region pretty much confirms this lol.

It knows Parabolic Charge, a brand-new move where Helioptile attacks everything around it. Helioptile’s HP is restored by half the damage taken by those hit.
Discharge + Giga Drain? Sign me up.

40.jpg

The second section of the summary has a ribbon on it, could this mean contests are back?!?!?

don()shinobi said:
It knows Parabolic Charge, a brand-new move where Helioptile attacks everything around it. Helioptile’s HP is restored by half the damage taken by those hit.

Probably going to be much weaker than either.

But still, pretty cool how the leaks turned out to be true! Can't wait to go GoKartingGoating.

Rusty Sticks said:
don()shinobi said:

Probably going to be much weaker than either.
Still, the potential to drain HP from everything in play sounds awesome, especially in a triple battle.

Back