(1) Pokemon ‘X’ and ‘Y’ Website Updates with English Localizations, Game Screenshots [5/14]

Chariblaze said:
may_supp_p3_1.jpg

This. This screenshot. Out of everything announced in the past few months, this has probably got me most hyped. Something about a path in a new engine makes me giddy with anticipation of exploring the whole region. This feels like seeing RS for the first time.

Also, good job with the leaks, leaker-man. :p

I just like that I can see the pretty girls before I beat them (creeper)

Does anyone else think icon sprites now look more ... different?

2r29mdc.png
2ynhrtj.png
2vm7wuv.png

unsheathed said:
Does anyone else think icon sprites now look more ... different?

2r29mdc.png
2ynhrtj.png
2vm7wuv.png
I don't personally see a difference, but where did you find that sprite of Chespin?

don()shinobi said:
It knows Parabolic Charge, a brand-new move where Helioptile attacks everything around it. Helioptile’s HP is restored by half the damage taken by those hit.
Discharge + Giga Drain? Sign me up.

If Parabola Charge does what we think it will do, this is how it should work: http://i.imgur.com/4juqlyD.jpg

I really like how nice and natural the region looks, especially when compared with the monstrosity that was Unova. It looks like such a sunny enjoyable place to visit :) Can't wait for these games!

Also I'm going to be sitting all day long fattening myself while I stare at the clouds. This is GREAAAT!

wci5IMe.gif

m7mad133 said:
i wanted to say this for a long time but now's my chance..
Gogoat is the only Pokemon that can be mounted!
look at it when it the player is on it
there is a picture of it on the satchel the proofs that it is the only one that can be mounted.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed

jtauro92 said:
m7mad133 said:
i wanted to say this for a long time but now's my chance..
Gogoat is the only Pokemon that can be mounted!
look at it when it the player is on it
there is a picture of it on the satchel the proofs that it is the only one that can be mounted.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed

Rapidash is used to advertise riding Pokemon when you arrive in the city.

Trainerhan1 said:
It's Pidgey. Huge Pic.
brrs3jX.jpg

I literally needed to zoom out so much just to be able to view this pic, but I can see some resemblance. I refuse to believe it's a non gen VI pokemon though.

Playerking95 said:
may_p4_2.jpg

Gogoat Pre Evolution?

Thanks for pointing that out. Mayhe it was an oversight. It looks so adorable. No doubt in my mind that it is. It clearly looks like a Pokémon, and it resembles Gogoat. Yes! a gimmick with an evolutionary family!

m7mad133 said:
just saw this...
310218_573006942739889_1911282586_n.png

what does the watch have to do with the DNA sign?

Holy Arceus! Good eye! That's most likely not a watch. Probably a device that has to do with Yveltal and Xerneas. I'm loving the genetics theme

Back