(1) 'Plasma Storm' Blister Pack Promos Ninetales and Ampharos [2/6]

The other single blister one to go with Jigglypuff is #BW64 Driblim from the Japanese Garchomp/Hydreigon half deck giveaways, I don't think I've seen that on the front page.

Isn't the wording on Ninetales wrong?
Catcher says:
"Switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokémon."

And it also makes more sense.

Even Luxray GL Lv. X with Bright Look says:
Luxray-GL-LV.X-Rising-Rivals-RR-109.jpg

Teal said:
Isn't the wording on Ninetales wrong?
Catcher says:
"Switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokémon."

And it also makes more sense.

Even Luxray GL Lv. X with Bright Look says:
Luxray-GL-LV.X-Rising-Rivals-RR-109.jpg
Does it really matter? It has the same effect.

I can't say that Ninetales is particularly playable, but dat art.

I wonder which Kyurem coin it will be. I wouldn't mind a regular Kyurem, but White or Black are also fine

Ah darn, I was hoping for Plasmaklang! (I'm just joking of course) The artwork is great as always and ninetails is somewhat playable, so props to them for that.

I think ampharos looks awesome even though I'd never play him.
Is ninetails jumping out into some water? :I
Can't beat the delta ninetails though
8-ninetales-d.jpg

Salamencetrainer34 said:
I want the ampharos, but my target NEVER has triple BW blisters, excluding the BW base one
That's what I've been noticing for the past few sets. I think the base BW set had the last three-booster blisters at Target.

Anyone else see recent blisters like these are their Target stores? I only ever see them at Toys R Us at their crazy prices. And they might be at Walmart. Not sure about Walmart since I hardly ever go there.

For me, they don't have them at Walmart at all, and we don't go to target much so idk about them. However once again TRU has them at outrageous prices :p

That's why I buy my stuff online...

My Walmart and Target have only regular packs out without any of the promos (i.e. Drifblim, Jigglypuff, Ninetales or Ampharos). It's kind of annoying really because I would snatch them up at first sight if anybody carried them here. :|

Asrialys said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:
I want the ampharos, but my target NEVER has triple BW blisters, excluding the BW base one
That's what I've been noticing for the past few sets. I think the base BW set had the last three-booster blisters at Target.

Anyone else see recent blisters like these are their Target stores? I only ever see them at Toys R Us at their crazy prices. And they might be at Walmart. Not sure about Walmart since I hardly ever go there.

My target has tons of those blisters

Back