(1) P!P Player Awards System Updated [3/19]

grantm1999 said:
What really confuses me is how some people got these in the top 100 in the division globally and some people not in the top 100 got them?!? Also, it really ticks me off that Georgia Regionals ISN'T UPDATED yet, if it was than I would be in the top 100. My friend who's not in the top 100 globally in the division got these Promos. How does this work???

(Copy/pasting to the Rulings forum)

Apparently these rewards are from the 2012 season, not 2013.

This was the letter accompanying the Player Rewards:
Hello Pokemon players!

Another year of Play! Pokemon fun has passed, and we're eager to reward you again for your dedication to the game and to the Play! Pokemon program. We hope you enjoy the new player rewards enclosed with this letter. These rewards are for events attended in the 2012 cycle.

Congratulations to our inaugural Player of the Year winners:

Cory Connor (JR) from the U.S.A.
Cory earned 94 Play! Points by attending a whopping 53 tournaments, and maxing out his League points!

Laurens van Brecht (SR) from The Netherlands
Laurens 114 Play! Points were more than anyone worldwide! His total was earned by attending 48 tournaments in 2011-2012 and seven League seasons.

Bruce Long (MA) from the U.S.A.
Bruce was tied with Tristan Wagner from The Netherlands with a total of 109 Play! Points. But, as the intent of the Player of the Year is to reward the most active players, Bruce won with a total of 62 events attended.

Be sure to keep an eye on Pokemon.com for more information and for all the future events in your area!

We want to thank you for participating in the Play! Pokemon program, and we encourage you to invite more friends and family to enjoy the experience!

Sincerely,

Pokemon Organized Play Staff

Sincerely,

Pokemon Organized Play Staff
hahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha

How many years has it been without them changing that?

Back