(1) Original Pokemon Theme Remixed for U.S. Presidential Hopeful [5/9]

I'd make a comment here, but I'm afraid CSJ would yell at me for it.
So I won't make the said comment.

I know he didn't go through puberty or anything in the 14 years, but it's interesting how little his voice changed. Then again, I haven't kept up with anyone for 14 years and analyzed how their voice changed, so I could be saying something stupid, but w/e.

Fun fact-- Jason Paige, in addition to singing the Pokemon theme song, also sang the cover of "Canned Heat" they used in Elite Beat Agents.

He's pretty cool.

Well it's good but...

Didn't Ron Paul already lose?

(not that i would know anything about that.)

Ron Paul should've thrown in the towel like Newt Gingrich did not too long ago, I commend his efforts and he seems like a much better Republican alternative to Romney but either way you slice it Romney is still the GOP Nominee and he is going to be going up against President Obama later this year.

don()shinobi said:
I'd make a comment here, but I'm afraid CSJ would yell at me for it.
So I won't make the said comment.

Are you sure? :rolleyes:

You wouldn't offend me either way...

Uh this is...I just....durrrrrp
Ew, they are also editing songs in there? Here in Mexico it's the same case with music and politics, just....WORSER.
What the sheck is going on with politics and music T_T

You just don't outclass Herman Cain. He has the power of one. :<

I'm a bit worried. Since Pokemon is back in the media, I wonder if we're going to get any negative publicity. (Pokemon fans I mean.)
*stares at My Strange Addiction*

Why are people getting so fanny flustered? The song isn't some sort of holy relic that can never be touched. I'm not a fan of any of the candidates (but that's another story for another thread) but this still pretty rad.

Blui129 said:
the only good one.
nope

Blui129 said:
Okay, that was a good one. Also the Master Quest one was the last good one.
YES! Master quest is the coolest theme song. Sometimes I catch master quest on Boomerang.

what's next:
obama singing, "We all vote in a Obamamonworld
(obamamon)
I wanna get the most votes of them all
(votes of them all)
We all vote in a Obamamonworld
Put myself to the test
To get more votes than all the rest!"

Back