(1) One New Pokemon, Victini's Types [8/3]

The yellow flower could be for Shikijika's summer form, maybe (it makes me think of dandelion flowers)? I imagine it might have a maple leaf in autumn, a holly sprig in winter, and a carnation in spring. Well, I hope so. lol And that's if that even is a flower- it might just be hair.

Metalizard said:
well if you want ferocious looking beasts than go play something else and stop hating on the new pokes!

1st, not really... These 30+ pokémon aren't all better than the 107 gen 4 pokémon...

2nd, you're wrong again... You said to me that no one likes gen 4 but you replied to 2 people, so...:cool::D
[/quote]

lol :] well 4th gen is good but its my least favorite thats all..

I think most people say 4th gen wasnt all that great...(my least favorite IMO) So dont complain how bad this one is to the previous ones, this always happens with new pokemon. And eventually they all grow on you, dont be so judgemental till after you have had time to actually judge it.

1280880315944.jpg

hey WPM? you might wanna look at this...

Hmmm looks kinda fake

Actually i think it has to be fake because one of them looks like a duskull pre evo but there are already three in the duskull line...

Wow they look cool if they are legit, it looks so real.

Um ok it's been taken down, oh well, still got a look yay!

Crud it's prolly fake as per some some comments I've seen elsewhere where they say the japanese writing is terrible or somehting.

Love the new bug type pokemon. With the baby head and the leaf colar that is suggestive of baby cloth or a noble colar, could imply that the final evolution is a monarch butterfly.

I hope the bug evolves into something that is NOT butterfly or moth. We have enough of those. I have no idea what it would be, but, seriously, I wanted more diversity.

Back