(1) Official Japanese Pokemon Website Also Posts About the January 8th Announcement [1/4]

NachoMan said:
Teal said:
Wrong, his arguments are way stronger.

And Teal, you're another one. Going around like you know it all and neither of you don't. Do any of you work for Game Freak? Hmm? I didn't think so.

Do we know for sure what's going on? Of course not. No one on here is claiming that. But the evidence points very strongly towards new 6th gen as opposed RS remakes, that's where that so called "know it all attitude" is coming from. It's like, 80-90% likely to be something 6th gen related.

Calling it now, the new Pokemon 3DS game will be called, wait for it...

Pokemon Black and White 3D

It will no longer be a top down view, but a third person point of view.

And then there will be a fourth Pokemon Black and White game called Black and White Forever, and will be released in 2027.

NachoMan said:
Teal said:
Wrong, his arguments are way stronger.

And Teal, you're another one. Going around like you know it all and neither of you don't. Do any of you work for Game Freak? Hmm? I didn't think so.
No, but I'm still a video game developer. >:)

Please no. No B3W3.
If it is color, Purple and Orange but if it is a Gem, Opal and Topaz.
Calling it.

I'd like Orange and Purple. (If it's Orange and Purple it should be that way because [red] & [blue].)

Even better:
Orange (red/yellow) and Teal (blue/green)!

Yes please.

ChillBill said:
Geez.
None of us ever commented they are sure of what there is to happen. I myself believe in Gen VI more than in RSE remakes. But you're writing like you know everything. Stop it please, it's annoying. We will see what happens in 2 days. Whatever it is, I don't care. As you said, we're just guessing. Everybody has their own arguments. But the announcement might be based in something we didn't even think of.

I so frickin agree. Mitja and Teal must work for Game Freak, so must they already know what the announcement is. Quit critizing people for their speculations. It makes people not want to share their thoughts on the matter. NO ONE should feel like that on here. This was supposed to be such a nice place but the minute someone says "RS remakes are coming on the DS in 2013" Other people (mainly Mitja and Teal) "Oh that's not going to happen! It's sixth Gen! THEY HAVE TO MOVE ON TO THE 3DS, ITS BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS!" and this "There's no point for remakes now" and this . . "Why would they do that if they GOTTA move on the the 3DS?" They don't GOTTA do anything. It was already confirmed in late 2011, that Nintendo was going to support the Nintendo 3DS, while ALSO still supporting the DS. Anything can happen. Game Freak will do whatever they want. Whether it's RS remakes, Sixth Gen, Yellow 2, or B3W3, any speculation is as good as the other right now. Who are YOU to tell what a person posts and speculates is right or wrong if you don't even know what the announcement is???? So again, unless you work for Game Freak, and you already know what the announcement is, STOP rebutting people like you already know Game Freak's plans for the next ten years.

NachoMan said:
ChillBill said:
Geez.
None of us ever commented they are sure of what there is to happen. I myself believe in Gen VI more than in RSE remakes. But you're writing like you know everything. Stop it please, it's annoying. We will see what happens in 2 days. Whatever it is, I don't care. As you said, we're just guessing. Everybody has their own arguments. But the announcement might be based in something we didn't even think of.

I so frickin agree. Mitja and Teal must work for Game Freak, so must they already know what the announcement is. Quit critizing people for their speculations. It makes people not want to share their thoughts on the matter. NO ONE should feel like that on here. This was supposed to be such a nice place but the minute someone says "RS remakes are coming on the DS in 2013" Other people (mainly Mitja and Teal) "Oh that's not going to happen! It's sixth Gen! THEY HAVE TO MOVE ON TO THE 3DS, ITS BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS!" and this "There's no point for remakes now" and this . . "Why would they do that if they GOTTA move on the the 3DS?" They don't GOTTA do anything. It was already confirmed in late 2011, that Nintendo was going to support the Nintendo 3DS, while ALSO still supporting the DS. Anything can happen. Game Freak will do whatever they want. Whether it's RS remakes, Sixth Gen, Yellow 2, or B3W3, any speculation is as good as the other right now. Who are YOU to tell what a person posts and speculates is right or wrong if you don't even know what the announcement is???? So again, unless you work for Game Freak, and you already know what the announcement is, STOP rebutting people like you already know Game Freak's plans for the next ten years.

So you want people to stop using logic and reason? Okay.

Seriously, chill out. They're not attacking your beliefs or anything, and everything they've been saying is backed up by logic and evidence. I can't say the same with people claiming it's RS remakes.

If they work for GF, they would say the opposite of what will happen.

I want the RSE remakes (Majestic Ruby/Magic Sapphire lol) but I think that they will make Gen 6 (Orange/Purple or Topal/Opaz). The reason is that GF gets more profit from the 3DS games (not much from me though) and I don't think GF will jump from DS to 3DS in the middle of the Generation. I want them to get RSE remakes because I like patterns and I want them to follow. GF broke patterns this Gen seein as how:
They kept in the DS
The Gen with completely new Pokemon without much use of the old ones
Instead of making "Grey" they made sequels

So GF will likely break the pattern again and Gen 5 will be the "Gen which broke the patterns".

@Teal They will first do Pink and other colors like that more known. Like in 3 Gens we may have Teal version.

I read in an interview that the names are supposed to have something to do with the games' theme. For instance, the names Black and White fit very well for 5th gen's theme of dualities. Whether or not they're colors or gems or whatnot is irrelevant.

Teal said:
I'd like Orange and Purple. (If it's Orange and Purple it should be that way because [red] & [blue].)

Even better:
Orange (red/yellow) and Teal (blue/green)!

Yes please.
Orange and Purple sounds...weird. I dunno why. Maybe if it was some other variation of those colors (Scarlet, Amber, Violet, Amethyst?).

Red, Green, Blue: I suppose for the starters.
Yellow: Pikachu
Gold, Silver: Never played them but I suppose because of color of Ho-oh and Lugia.
Crystal: No idea why
Ruby, Sapphire: I don't see any reason.
Emeral: ^
Diamond, Pearl: I suppose that is because of Dialga's Diamond and Palkia's Pearl.
Platinum: None
Black, White: Ying and Yang.
Black 2, White 2: Ying Yang two.
Orange, Purple. The region's now Orange and Purple legendary dominate and/or love the colors purple and orange Fire (equivalent to Orange) and Ghost (equivalent to Purple).
Topaz, Opal: The legendaries have a necklace of Topaz and the other of Opal

images

Flygon2071 said:
Red, Green, Blue: I suppose for the starters.
Yellow: Pikachu
Gold, Silver: Never played them but I suppose because of color of Ho-oh and Lugia. duh
Crystal: No idea why Suicune?
Ruby, Sapphire: I don't see any reason. - Groudon (Ruby is red like magma), Kyogre (Sapphire is blue like the sea) and...
Emerald: ^ - ...Rayquaza (I don't if the green of emeralds have anything to do with the sky but they definitely decided to go with the mix of primary colors and precious stones)?
Diamond, Pearl: I suppose that is because of Dialga's Diamond and Palkia's Pearl.
Platinum: - Giratina? Most of its body is grey, so you could say it's platinum-like grey
Black, White: Yin and Yang.
Black 2, White 2: Yin Yang two.

-----------------------------------------

anyway, ThePikachuMafia and NachoMan are funny...

The gems color's is the legendary color is too repetitive and not so much supported to be related (at least everything can be fitted in). So then the Legendary might be Orange and the other Purple. Or one Legendary with a bunch of colors like the opal and the other with any color of the different topaz colors (probably colorful for both of them to be multi-colored).

I'm kind of just sick of arguing (literally, I'm sick) the announcement is in two days, and you guys were proven wrong in December (you were all hoping for some 6th gen reference, but it never came) so I'll just sit back and wait for it to happen again. And if we do get the 6th gen, I'll admit I was wrong. However you guys should really learn to respect others opinions, it's both rude and mean (speaking of mean, there's a song I'd like you to hear. Bashing me for this will just prove me right.)

Guys come on let's try and not be rude to each other. Let's try and act like grown ups and not little boys who just have to be right all the time. People have their opinions and it's not like anything has been confirmed so no one can be 100% right, unless they themselves work for GameFreak and I doubt any of us do.

I'm a believer of RS remakes/sequels. :) My name prediction is, guess what, Magma Ruby and Aqua Sapphire.

Anyway, I also believe that 6th gen is a huge possibility as well. I'm about 70% RS, 30% 6th gen, and 0% for any other idea like some event release or some spinoff game. I will be more than happy with either option. Its a win-win situation, no reason to argue about which side has better facts.

I also keep in mind though that I strongly believe the Aqua and Magma members inside the house in BW2 are most definitely a reference to future remakes. Maybe it won't be the upcoming announcement on the 8th, who knows, maybe it really is 6th gen. I'm almost sticking with the prediction that the reference in BW2 was meant for the games to come AFTER 6th gen, but I'm not entirely ready to give up on RS on the 8th just yet. Not until I see it for myself anyway. xD

Anyway, you can be more than certain that I will be a die hard believer that RS remakes will definitely come at the very least after 6th generation if they don't on the 8th. I still believe they will come on the 8th, but I won't be too surprised if they don't.

Ex-Magma and Aqua grunts is a piece-o'-crap argument. There are references to both Rocket, and even more so Galactic. I say that DP remakes are even more likely than RS remakes at this point. Gen 6 is most likely though, why would there be so much publicity just for a simple remake, and when Masuda himself said that they want to evolve the franchise. Making remakes /=/ evolution.
@NachoMan, Teal and Mitja are just really good at making arguments. Saying that they are arrogant for making an argument makes you look horrible. Just sayin'

Back