(1) November's English Set: 'HS - Triumphant' [9/2]

graberjr said:
Wait. Am I the only one who noticed "Nov. 3 2010"?! So prereleases in October?! WAY TOO SOON.

The fourth set of the year is always released at this time. :X

Anyway, wow. I kinda actually like this name although I was expecting the name to start with "Un". Oh well. This is just a huge massive set as expected. I need to save up for a couple boxes of this metagame changing set.

dmaster out.

does anyone see a pattern? Heartgold and Soulsilver, and HS unleashed had Lugia, Ho-oh, Raikou and Suicune,Suicune and Entei, Entei and Raikou Lengend cards, which are all Johto Pokemon, HS undaunted had Kyogre and Groudon, Rayquaza and Deoxys Lengend cards, which are all Hoenn Pokemon, now in HS triumphant we are getting Dialga and Palkia, Darkrai and Cressilia Legend which all all Sinnoh Pokemon. there's is a pattern Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. i guess that's why TPCI decided to save the lost link cards for November, it's like there doing a throwback of the latest regions before Black and White come out and we then go to Isshu or whatever the English name will be.:D :D :D :D :D :D

This is the first HGSS set that i've been really excited for. Some really dope cards are coming out....Gengar prime anyone?

This will be the best HS set. For me DialgaPalkia Legend will be a highlight and of course Gengar. It seems to me the set is coming out a week to early. This will be the best HS set!

Nov. 3? 3 nice days before my birthday =P Not one to hype this set, but its worth buying a box.

Back