(1) Nintendo 3DS Details Announced at E3 [6/15]

A real life? Those are so overrated. Had one for a while, but then I traded it in for a DSi XL. Best deal of my life.

Hey --- wait a second...

Why did there have to be only women handing out the 3DSes? >.>
ANYWAYS, I was surprised at how the 3DS looked. I expected something completely different... Not that it's a bad thing. I hate how the analog stick forces the d-pad to be lower than the control buttons. :<

If you guys want an idea of the sheer size of the Nintendo booth, take a look at this video: http://e3.nintendo.com/at-the-show/#/?v=open_day1

I read on another site that Mario Kart, and The Sims 3 are in the works for the 3DS.

Nintendo has since announced that first-party titles including Mario Kart, PilotWings Resort, Animal Crossing, StarFox 64 3D, Steel Diver, and Paper Mario are all in development as well.

Sims 3 is on wikipeadia

Fire_Master said:
So is there anything yet from your friend, cocowoushi?

Nope, believe me - I'll let you guys know when I heard from him. Chances are he might not get a chance to get to it today but E3 goes on until Thursday. I'll give him a friendly nudge this time tomorrow to see if he had a chance to get by there.

Apparently Nintendo showed trailers of up coming games to my suprise they remade some N64 Games! One of them was Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time another one was Star Fox 64 last but not least Paper Mario! I just can't wait it'll be the best system ever!!!!!

{D}=:D=Tyranitar=:cool:

What does this mean for the gen 5 games? I saw a blurb on the news about E3 and they did not say much but I wonder if the gen 5 games of Pokemon will only be on this DS. That is my big question now XD.:)

xxashxx said:
What does this mean for the gen 5 games? I saw a blurb on the news about E3 and they did not say much but I wonder if the gen 5 games of Pokemon will only be on this DS. That is my big question now XD.:)

Does it matter? The games have been confirmed to be for the DS and DSi. But Since the 3DS has backwards compatiblity you should be fine either way. Nintendo made a smart decision there.

How much you want to bet SONY will Upgrade their PSP using the same methode as 3DS ... copycatz XD and still comes out with better graphics

godzilla41 said:
How much you want to bet SONY will Upgrade their PSP using the same methode as 3DS ... copycatz XD and still comes out with better graphics

Got that right. Man I loved Nintendo at this year's E3.

SotS said:
Here's a big question,

Price Tag.

What will it be? D=

I asked that earlier. I wouldn't be surprised if the 3DS was close to the 180s - 190s in price. The ting has better graphics than a lot of Wii games themselves.

You know Sony is going to do some copying of the 3D.

hopefully we dont need to wait another month for pokemon b/w info,

the 3DS looks awsome cant wait to get it XD

Wow, the press conference revealed so many games. I want them all. :)
On the e3.nintendo.com site they have a even bigger list of titles and animal crossing is on the list! ( :) )
If I'm right, the screenshots of the KH game for 3DS look a lot like kh2.
Maybe we will finally get KH2:Final Mix but for 3DS! That would be too cool.
(Also the list of games include, the Nintendos plus cats 3D, Starfox 64 3D, Zelda, Paper Mario (Havent seen a new one for a while), mario kart, dj hero 3d, sims 3, kingdom hearts, dead or alive 3d, some chocobo game, super street fighter 4 (working title) , tom clancy's splinter cell chaos theory, Tom clancy's ghost recon, and more.)
I'm 85% sure these all aren't lanuch titles though, or if they are that will be one big batch of launch titles, almost a years worth of mainstream games.

After note: looks like in the new kh game you can play as riku, or it's a cutscene, hard to tell. (But thats not the first time you can play as him.)
It's really hard to tell though. The first cutscene features sora vs a nobody and the second shows sora and riku both in their kh1 clothes. So really this game is a mystery.
Hopefully something pokemon, may it be black/white of spin-offs will show up at a booth in the next two days.

(Randy) said:
Wow, the press conference revealed so many games. I want them all. :)
On the e3.nintendo.com site they have a even bigger list of titles and animal crossing is on the list! ( :) )
If I'm right, the screenshots of the KH game for 3DS look a lot like kh2.
Maybe we will finally get KH2:Final Mix but for 3DS! That would be too cool.
(Also the list of games include, the Nintendos plus cats 3D, Starfox 64 3D, Zelda, Paper Mario (Havent seen a new one for a while), mario kart, dj hero 3d, sims 3, kingdom hearts, dead or alive 3d, some chocobo game, super street fighter 4 (working title) , tom clancy's splinter cell chaos theory, Tom clancy's ghost recon, and more.)
I'm 85% sure these all aren't lanuch titles though, or if they are that will be one big batch of launch titles, almost a years worth of mainstream games.

After note: looks like in the new kh game you can play as riku, or it's a cutscene, hard to tell. (But thats not the first time you can play as him.)
It's really hard to tell though. The first cutscene features sora vs a nobody and the second shows sora and riku both in their kh1 clothes. So really this game is a mystery.
Hopefully something pokemon, may it be black/white of spin-offs will show up at a booth in the next two days.

That's Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.
It is the NA version of Kingdom Hearts: Coded. It was released on cell phones in Japan.

godzilla41 said:

Actually, they only have one screen, and it's a touch screen. According to Nintendo, fingerprint smudges will mess up the 3D, meaning that unless they try to break to copyright of the dual screen gaming system, the PSP can't use the 3D! Woohoo! Nintendo's finally won! :D

Back