(1) Next Week's 'Pokemon Sunday' Episode to Reveal 5th Generation Games [3/2]

While this is exciting news, considering the pace these game are being produced at, can they really be that much better than heart gold and soul silver? I smell a ruby and saphire senario.

This could go either way. I say they should take their time while we're still kicking butt with our Typhlosion and Lugia. A few leaks every now and then, just to keep us interested, then BAM! All new everything. Good plot, new ideas for graphics, maybe the Pokémon will physically GO and attack the opponent. Who knows?

It's good to get a bit more information, instead of just knowing about two Pokémon that were released. I'd be willing to wait, however, for a considerably long time if it means a GREAT 5th generation game. Maybe it can be released with the 3DS to make some more new adventures even more fun!

I would actually like to see Pokémon on the 3DS, something interesting to see. Any who, I'd like to see like.. three more Pokémon and a character from the game? I don't want to see another 90 Pokémon right away!

i have a big feeling that we will see the legendary pair and maybe the starters.
it's something to look forward too.
i don't know why but i was more excited about seeing the 5th generation zoroark silhouette then this.
maybe it's just that the excitement hasn't really kicked in because of my excitement of stuffing my face with chocolate tommorow XD

Wow, that's great news - it'll be nice to finally get any kind of news about the games themselves. I'll be happy if it's just the titles, but version mascots would be great to see, as well.

I really hope they have the Starters in Psychic/Dark/Fighting. I think that it's awesome news, I hope that the Version Mascots aren't Legendary for once.

This is something to look forward too. Last night I had a dream about the starters of the 5th Generation Pokemon, which seemed really weird because I don't get many dreams dealing with Pokemon I have never seen before. Anyway, this seems really exciting to watch and I shall be watching Pokemon Sunday this week and next week hopefully for some 5th Generation Pokemon games info.

lambobob said:
does anyone know if you can watch pokemon sunday on the internet
Download Keyhole TV, I downloaded this a month ago and I'm able to watch Pokemon Sunday. As well as other shows.

paddy185 said:
I really hope they have the Starters in Psychic/Dark/Fighting. I think that it's awesome news, I hope that the Version Mascots aren't Legendary for once.

It will always be grass, fire, or water. Maybe secondary types, but not alone.

Gah, I hope they don't release TOO much. Releasing little by little is what keeps us wondering and interested =)

Well we all knew it was coming at some point, I just hope that something changes from the style of D/P/Pt/HG/SS.

i cant wait and i do apprecieate little info but right now id love as much info as i can get =]] and does anybody know the "with password" thing to pokemon sunday cuz i cant find it on keyhole tv

Petrex said:
i cant wait and i do apprecieate little info but right now id love as much info as i can get =]] and does anybody know the "with password" thing to pokemon sunday cuz i cant find it on keyhole tv
You don't need a password, you click on channels until you find TV Tokyo. When you click on channels they should be highlighted blue and it should say TV Tokyo.

Something really good better come out on my Birthday. This is going to be amazing.

dmaster out.

oh and i would also really like to see a tiny bit of gameplay like the first gameplay in HGSS that has the trainer doing a little walk in the first town (i'm having a name blank right now).
it would be great to see what the game looks like.
imagine if the trainer had his whole team follow him XD

Great news ! I can't wait to see the names of the new games ! I hope we will come back to colours name... Why not purple and another colour ? :p
Black and White version... Gosh I would love those. :)

New Starters would be great too !

Back