(1) New 'Xerneas' and 'Yveltal Collection' in February [11/5]

I love how there's a random Legendary Treasures pack in these collection boxes. >_>

Oh well, Legendary Treasures has great pull ratios so chances are we'll get something good out of them!

It's cool to see they'll still be doing these kinds of things for X/Y. From a casual collector's standpoint it's a really good way to get ahold of some nice things all in one package. I wasn't able to get many of the past figurine+cards combos but maybe I'll be able to get one (or both) of these.

Calling it right now. The promo card in these box sets is the rare holo in the February XY set's theme decks.

these are released 2 days before my 29th birthday :) Cant wait to open these after birthday dinner and cake or pumpkin pie ^_^

130HP. Not a good sign. Hopefully, they don't overthrow the format like Reshiram and Zekrom did. Either that, or they're going to be like the regular Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

Welp, now I know where I'm going to get my first X/Y booster packs from. I'll probably get both of these. I WANT THEM!!!

I'm a collector and I love these box sets. Especially the figures. I got TCG box figures of Victini, Tepig, Oshawott, Mewtwo, Kyurem and Keldeo. I'm still dying to get my stubby little paws on the Sylveon box. November 15th can't come fast enough! XD

Is it me or do these figures look slighty like the ones Japan got from CoroCoro for preordering Pokemon X and Y? Anyways, these will be awesome to have!

I cannot figure out how the figure for Yveltal works. The metal bar doesn't seem to fit in the hole on the stand, and it just wobbles and leans forwards and falls over. I think they should have put the hole on the lower portion of the rock.

Wish they just put it on a stand.

Back