(1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]

RE: (1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]]

JJ151730 said:
It looks like the MIA martingamer was telling the truth about the triple battles...does this mean that the "jade snake" and "team plasma" is also true ...who knows

anyway ive like wat ive seen from the game so far it should be epic

My lord. You have brought up a very good point. Maybe he is trust-worthy after all.

tyking16 said:
Not to be mean but... how did you get Porygon from something that more or less resembles a possible evo to either Nosepass or Probopass?

I don't know. I think the two basic colours, similiar to Porygon led to an idea it could be an evolution. I'm only speculating, not saying it's true.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Dang, do people really hate the new Pokemon that much?

I'm just so disappointed with the new Pokémon!
you know what, I hope Nintendo goes bankrupt with these games cuz these Pokémon are so bad they don't even deserve being released...Maybe if that happens, GameFreak will wake up and see the bs they're doing...

scuba stevee said:
It's official.

We don't care.

lol.

I do have one positive thing to say about the game though, and that is that the graphics look pretty good. It's also kind of cool how the camera changes angle whenever someone attacks. Definitely a step up from Gen IV.

Triple Battles seem like there's too much going on, and the first unnamed Pokemon looks like some mutant Care Bear with the water starter's face. The shooter option intrigues me. If this game is going in the same direction it's going in, I might need it to blow my brains out if I play it.

By the way, before anyone decides to disagree with me, that's cool, but it's my opinion that this game doesn't look good at all. Not graphically, of course.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Dang, do people really hate the new Pokemon that much?
No it's just people overreacting. Really from what I've seen it's like 98% of current pokemon fans will buy it and 2% will not.

I want that yellow centipede? thing and the mutated probopass lookin evo lol

The more that I look at the Jello beast, the mre it grows on me. The thing that's making me rattle my brain is what could it's type be. I think it could be a dual type of Water/Ghost (I'm probably wrong)

These are indeed horrible looking from their sprites, but the official artwork could easily change my feelings towards them. It's not like someone could look at the newer Jolteon or Mewtwo sprites and not be repulsed, but Mewtwo and Jolteon are awesome :D

Though still, they sure don't have me awaiting the official art with much expectation. Oh vey. Still only like the piggy :D

So far, how the game portrays the Pokemon, I'm not liking them. Although, once we see clearer and spiffed up images, I'll begin judging.

Personally, I love the new Pokemon! Desukaan looks creepy and awesome.

It looks like the plasma thing has a chiraami stuck inside of it...

Finally, a new spider pokemon! :D And also bug/electric!

knowing what is going to be on my team,
hatedisc

Metalizard said:
I'm just so disappointed with the new Pokémon!
you know what,I hope Nintendo goes bankrupt with these games cuz these Pokémon are so bad they don't even deserve being released... Maybe if that happens, GameFreak will wake up and see the bs they're doing...

I lol'd hard. xD

tyking16 said:
The more that I look at the Jello beast, the mre it grows on me. The thing that's making me rattle my brain is what could it's type be. I think it could be a dual type of Water/Ghost (I'm probably wrong)

I'd go with grass/ghost, as it has fruit(?) in it; I liked it from first sight however.

I don't get why anyone dislikes these pokemon; I like all of them other then the one in a dress, and all the other 5th gen pokemon. Then again we all have our own opinions, don't we?

tyking16 said:

I was thinking a grass/ghost. It reminds me of glucose.....

I still think it's creepy though. D:

Alright, the marmalade teddy and the gamyga chick are growing on me.
Anyone else getting attracted to these, even though you didn't like them at first?

EDIT: 3 pages in a row with me as the first poster. I feel weird :\

Well Martijn has been right so far, and maybe after seeing these pokemon... Some of us will realize the minotauros was not fan art after all o_O

JJ151730 said:
It looks like the MIA martingamer was telling the truth about the triple battles...does this mean that the "jade snake" and "team plasma" is also true ...who knows

anyway ive like wat ive seen from the game so far it should be epic

He never said anything about a Team Plasma. That was a completely different set of rumors.

And VENTUS- the picture of Minotauros was fanart. Infact I believe a person on this website, Mucrush, created it. It was supossed to be an example of what the official Minotauros pokemon would look like.

scuba stevee said:
I was thinking a grass/ghost. It reminds me of glucose.....

I still think it's creepy though. D:

It looks happy with its mouth open and all. and what are the black things on its hands? they remind me of bull rings.

um doesn't anyone else agree that this seems like a whole 3rd gen all over again? Doesn't anyone else feel like there wont be anymore evolution like wynaut for the 3rd gen?

Back