(1) New Pokemon Revealed in B/W Demo Buses [8/6]

Emonga is <3 and very well could be a Pachirisu evolution.
Gigaiasu is looking great, (finally) sporting its KS artwork.
However, Darumakka will be haunting me in my sleep tonite O_O That thing is CREEPY.
I'm happy Shikijika is a normal/grass type and not just grass ^_^

When I first saw Darumakka, I wanted to kill it.
Now that I know what a daruma doll is, it makes sense.

They finally give another pokemon the electric/flying typing previously exclusive to Zapdos, and it's a Flying Squirrel.

A Flying Squirrel.

A BLOODY FLYING SQUIRREL.

I LOVE YOU GAME FREAK. I WANT A PLUSH OF IT YESTERDAY.

[**looking at emunga**] "Pikachu?? Oh my god, it's you! Not again!"
Also, it's almost a Pachirisu clone...

Darumakka is freakin' weird...

And a note to the webmasters (here and Serebii): Do you guys have bad vision?? Gigaiasu weights 260 Kg, not 270... it's clearly shown in the picture...

Emonga is so cute! Btw, i love Gigaiasu's design. Now that KS artwork of Gigaiasu is released, im gonna catch it. What if it's a legendary?

I don't know why this wasn't posted too, but this information was on the same blog that has all the other info:

Shell Blade: power - 75, accuracy - 95, effect - lowers opponent's defense

Shell Blade seems like cool move. Not to mention powerful with every use, it lowers the opponent's defense stat.

plutoplanetpower said:
before anyone judges hihidaruma or darumakka, make sure you know about the actual daruma that they're based on.

This is true, but nonetheless they're still creepy looking xD

I love that little guy <3 I kinda think Nintendo is running out of ideas though....this is prolly gonna be the last gen. *cries* D':

SuiScorpio said:
ElectricRodents.jpg

had to happen

Anyone think that it is the evolution of Pachirisu that (almost) everyone is looking for?

Enough of these midget leaks, I WANT THE BIG KAHUNA! The Master Document! If it isn't here by the 9th I will start pillaging nearby villages...

Back