(1) New Mexico Blaine's Quiz [11/18]

Yes. I guessed Rigray and I was correct. Because it's an alien and aliens are synonymous with Area 51.

Man, I could have sworn it was Deoxys, but after a while, I realized that it was Rigray after all. :p

I actually chose Wargle, because it's based on something that lives in the state of New Mexico, but I did not pay attention to the question knowing that it was THAT thing in New Mexico, which eveyone knows is a hoax.... or is it?

I probably could have got that question right if I would have ever since Rigray... Or heard of it... I guessed Deoxys :p

Wow. I've never heard of Rigray. I still have to memorize some BW Pokemon :). I voted Deoxys.

I got that wrong :<
I thought it was Deoxys, never heard of Rigray.

Hopfully I got the next one right though, though I'm not sure.

YAY!I got the Quiz right,it was ovbiously that it was Rigray :D The next one is harder,though... ._.

It was a good quiz just that i didn`t know who rigray was(i feel so bad now, me not knowing that), the new quiz looks really challenging

^And even by America's clock, it is a Pokemon. It has been out for a few months now. It has been on the internet for a few months. This one was honestly pretty obvious. Deoxys was a close option, but Rigray was a 1-to-1 translation.

ah, the new question is quite easy.... im pretty sure genie in a bottle is not of japanese culture

The name "Ri-gray" is like an omission from ”Little-Glay” I suppose. And its next stage, OHBEM has very similar form with japanese ancient cray doll, SHAKOKIDOGU.

Back