(1) New Landorus and Plasma Badge Promos for Japan's Battle Carnivals [10/4]

The Pikachu Mafia said:
rouge, rogue, idc which one I use, so why should you care about what word I choose?

I'm 100% serious about durant, it lets you get any card back from your discard for a [C] cost. There's alot of potential for a card that can get supporters back from the discard. Also while it may be a little early to make rogues, you cannot tell what the meta will be like, so you also can't just say a deck like this is bad at first glance (everyone thought Ho-oh and durant were just league decks, look what happened to them)
Because rogue is the actual term, "rouge" is just an annoying and common misspelling.

The durant won't work. Period. It's vulnerable to N, takes away your draw for the turn, gives your opponent a chance to destroy you, and only recovers 1 resource. You can try this deck, but it just takes too much for too little.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
rouge, rogue, idc which one I use, so why should you care about what word I choose?

I was told to yell at you.

Plasma Badge and all those other wonderful Plasma cards will certainly make for an interesting season.

luxchomp 2.0

[/quote]

Plasma Badge and all those other wonderful Plasma cards will certainly make for an interesting season.

luxchomp 2.0
[/quote]

I dont know about interesting I forsee alot of this: ( I know Im already gathering cards for it)

4 Mewtwo EX
3 Tornadous EX
2 Boufalant (in case of siglyph + a good opener against mirror)

4 Plasma energy
4 DCE
8 basic energy

4 Plasma badge
4 Coless Machine
4 random Recever (to get skyla)
4 fast ticket
3 Catcher
4 ultraball

4 Juniper (best first turn draw)
4 Skyla (to get coless machine or plasma badge)

3skyarrow

1 Computer Search (get coless machine or plasma badge)

so an opening hand energy or DCE + skyla/coless/computer search/random receiver gives you a first turn anywhere from 30 to 120

Just ridiculously fast starts, I could definetly see a spring battle roads like the last where its this or one other deck (like Lugia) but I really hope Im wrong.

Sanokumo said:

luxchomp 2.0

I dont know about interesting I forsee alot of this: ( I know Im already gathering cards for it)

4 Mewtwo EX
3 Tornadous EX
2 Boufalant (in case of siglyph + a good opener against mirror)

4 Plasma energy
4 DCE
8 basic energy

4 Plasma badge
4 Coless Machine
4 random Recever (to get skyla)
4 fast ticket
3 Catcher
4 ultraball

4 Juniper (best first turn draw)
4 Skyla (to get coless machine or plasma badge)

3skyarrow

1 Computer Search (get coless machine or plasma badge)

so an opening hand energy or DCE + skyla/coless/computer search/random receiver gives you a first turn anywhere from 30 to 120

Just ridiculously fast starts, I could definetly see a spring battle roads like the last where its this or one other deck (like Lugia) but I really hope Im wrong.
This is just me, but I don't think that deck will work with 4 draw supporters.

This card and Tornadus EX is a beautiful combo.
I'm thinking Tornadus/Mewtwo/Lugia is gonna be amazing.

Back