(1) New 'Black' and 'White' Footage and Movie 13 Trailer on Advertisement DVD [6/27]

This game has just rocketed into EPIC proportions. O.O I love it!

The choosing of the pokemon is a little lackluster, IMO. The HGSS one was more eye candy. Hopefully from the way they're doing it they keep the shiny-showing-ness.

Bridge above a bridge looks really nice. CARS! Lots of cars!

The camera movement..... maybe it's controllable? L and R actually might have uses??!

There's a person in the honey/gym. Looks like a Monk with honey on his head. XD

Did that trainer have a huge backpack on??? Hiker=/=Forest dweller, so that's got to be either a new form of Schoolboy, a new form of Bug Catcher, or an entirely new type.

I love the wild pokemon appearing sequence!

EPIC viewpoint crossing the bridge! Your character's a speck! I could swear that object at the end of the bridge is a motorcycle.... Upgrade from bike? I can't really imagine a store just GIVING you a motorcycle.

Hm... well, first off, The Kyogre/Groudon card indicates a Ruby/Sapphire remake. I also really like the art. Good finds though. ;)

palkia dialga clash said:
Hm... well, first off, The Kyogre/Groudon card indicates a Ruby/Sapphire remake. I also really like the art. Good finds though. ;)

Not really. They're just cards paired up to match. example: dialga and palkia, rayquaza and deoxys. At this stage, RS really don't need an upgrade.

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this (posted this before) but in HG and SS, when you are atop the lighthouse or the tower where ho-oh lies, don't the graphics on the characters look similar to the ones in pokemon black and white?

Either way, good videos, thank you for getting them for us WPM ^^

Loyal Lucario said:
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this (posted this before) but in HG and SS, when you are atop the lighthouse or the tower where ho-oh lies, don't the graphics on the characters look similar to the ones in pokemon black and white?

Either way, good videos, thank you for getting them for us WPM ^^
yea i saw that on the light house and it looks awsome, the angle looks the same.

WPM believe me it is not any colder in California... I don't know if the blue thing on the bridge was a motorcycle, but I also noticed it and was wondering whether it might be an important trainer or an important pokemon.

This game is fweakin' gorgeous. Seriously, the little touches are so cool - the changing camera angles, the zoomed in and more animated battles, the entirety of that giant-ass bridge... And that's just the tip of the iceberg, am I right?

I like how they move the camera. B/W is just getting better and better:)

Man, I wish they would've had this game engine that they're using for B/W back when they did the other DS games. It looks so nice.

Hey is keyhole tv acting funny with anyone else? Every time I turn it on to a channel moments later it stops and says "the selected program has ended."

It's safe to assume that that trainer with the giant backpack is the weird looking thing on the bridge. And the whole Pokémon as a gift thing seems pretty cool too.

I laughed at how many times they said "woah" in the video. :p

Back