(1) Movie 14 Title: 'Victini and the Dark Hero' [11/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got three suggestions about the movie-
1-Victini,Reshiram,Zekrom-well,since about the Rise of Darkrai,im thinking the plot a bit similar about it,though i think a non-legendary will be the dark hero.

2.Victini and Genosekuto-genosekuto's condition is more like mewtwo's,speaking telepathy,genosekuto destoys a place that most humans like,in the present day,victini helped ash and co.

3.Victini and Kyurem,more like the situation of Shaymin,but reverse storyline,Victini is the one who is like Giratina and Kyurem will be the Dark Hero.{W}

@playerking85: you know what? It's just like XieRH said. You're tryin' to convince us that the Dark Hero is Keldeo just because you believe that and your argument just isn't strong enough... There's one fact that totally ruins your theory: Until now, they had never put more than 1 event pokémon from the same generation in the same movie and I don't think that will change. They like to make each movie to focus on that one special (event) pokémon. Putting 2 of them, would make them not shine enough in the movie... So, I wouldn't expect Keldeo to appear on this one. Based on movie traditions, I'm pretty sure Keldeo will star in a movie of its own along with the rest of the musketeers...

What if getting victini was geechisus original plan? (then fails and tries the BW story)
Zekrom isnt it, its the opposite of reshiram. They go with one another. If anythng someone is controlling one of them.
N being there would be cool but im still skeptical.
Maybe a new character? They try to take control of both legends using the power of victini.

also, keludio is not dark, and not even "known" by the japanese. Its not offcial, not even getting artwork.

UH! I really couldn't care less what you believe if you choose to believe the dark hero is jigglypuff, i can't stop you. Because i will stick by until i am right or until i am wrong. But what is the reason for Zekrom being the Dark hero? The possible main Pokemon of the movie behind victini. Hey Zekrom could be the Dark Hero and Keldeo could be in there likea heatran appearance but i think events were for one of the main Pokemon.
"and not even "known" by the japanese." Thanks that's more reason why i think it's keldeo, but think what you want to.

One thing that is bugging me is,

"Until now, they had never put more than 1 event pokémon from the same generation in the same movie."

Didn't Shaymin and Regigigas have an event in 2008 and they were both in the same movie. Granted Victini had it's event this year and Keldeo wont have an even until probably next year. And didn't you get Zorua and Zoroak from and event and they were in the same movie.

I'm sorry if i sounded like i wanted you to do believe me, believe what you want to.

frostwind said:
also, keludio is not dark, and not even "known" by the japanese. Its not offcial, not even getting artwork.

Keldeo (or however one wishes to spell it) fits the "Dark Hero" role if you're considering it as a "hero against dark", because of its ability. Of course, "Dark Hero" can be considered "hero of the dark", which is how you're seeing it, I guess. It's too vague to really say one way or the other at this point. And while it's not officially known to Japanese fans, they've done this before with event Legendaries and movies. It doesn't need to be known about by the public to have a chance to appear in the film, so I'm not sure where the second point is coming from. For the third point you're making, it is officially a Pokémon, it just hasn't been revealed yet. It will get artwork, which will be released when they reveal it.

Anyway, at this point guessing at who the "Dark Hero" is could go a million ways, but thankfully there are two ways it absolutely won't go - it won't be Meloetta, and it won't be Genosect. They can't reveal them before Keldeo because of the way the Pokédex is set up.

It'll be nice to see which Legendary Pokémon end up in the film. Hopefully it'll be more than just Victini.

Aww, I was wrong, Zekrom is in it. But, isn't Zekrom supposed to represent human advancement? So, he can't be a pokemon that attacks the humans, can he?

Also, @mnomad817 - How do you relate Claydol and Genosect? They're nothing alike. Or at least not to me.

Keldo-His storyline would be a great for the 15th movie (if they make 1 yet), but I doubt it's Keldo is "the dark hero". He didn't fit the profile.

Genosect-Oh,come!!! Who thinks Toxicroak's ripoff would be "the dark hero"? DX

N-I don't known. He'll might make in Best Wishes like Belle did.

Melotta-Nan,No way!!!!! That stupid noisy thing's "the dark hero"!!!! DX

Kyurem-Nan!!! It wasn't him. He's more bluish gray to

@playerking:
man, you do know that when people say event pokémon, they're talking about those in-game or not pokémon that you can only get through a Nintendo event, right?
Regigigas isn't an event pokémon. You only need the regies to wake it up and you can get the regies in gen 3 through normal gameplay.

Xous said:
It'll be nice to see which Legendary Pokémon end up in the film. Hopefully it'll be more than just Victini.

Usually more legendaries also equates to less screentime for each, so it works both ways.

Nakuzami said:
isn't Zekrom supposed to represent human advancement? So, he can't be a pokemon that attacks the humans, can he?

He already 'attacked' team rocket in the very first BW episode :cool:

I never really heard of that human advancement theory.

I just watched the new preview. So, it seems like Zekrom is attacking ash, Victini is attacking something (Zekrom maybe), and Zekrom is CGI whenever it appears (Please don't make Zekrom be CGI the whole movie) So far, the movie seems to be shaping up like this.

1: Ash and friends go to Random City
2: Victini probably plays with everyone's pokemon like all cute legendaries do
3: Zekrom attacks everyone all of the sudden
4: Victini (and maybe Reshiram) attack Zekrom to defend the humans
5: It turns out Zekrom was trying to save everyone from something bad
6: Ash (+ Victini and Zekrom) saves the day.

You can read my theory earlier on to the post, which seems to be supported by the teaser. But, also because of the teaser, I am beginning to think that maybe Victini will take the role I was thinking Reshiram would take.

Also, another thing I noticed -- Victini jumping out of water? it's a fire type? this could be a hint that the water type Keldeo is in this movie, but it most likely means that Zekrom pushed it into there.

I think it could be Kyurem- it apparently eats humans, according to a Legend in the Unova region, which is where the 'dark' comes in. It could then see Victini in danger of being caught by N, and Kyurem scares N off, where the 'hero' comes in, and everyone lives happily ever after.

The plot line would probably be something like:
-Ash, Dento and Iris go to some random city to compete in a tournament.
-Victini comes to say hi.
-N meets the group and shows much interest in Victini.
-N and some Plasma goons successfully capture Victini, who is wanted by N so he can win the tournament because his Pokemon suck.
-Team Rocket and Ash and co. make a plan to recover Victini.
-Kyurem appears, and everyone is screaming.
-Kyurem starts making things cold, which makes ReshiZek come to make everything better.
-Everyone is super terrified now.
-Victini uses V-Generate to do something.
-N runs off.
-Ash wins the tournament.

And to everyone who says 'No there is no way that 4 Legendaries can be in a movie' there were 4 in Zoroark, 4 in Lugia, 5 in Arceus, and 4 in Lucario.

EDIT: It is a ton more likely that Keldeo will be featured in its own movie, with the other musketeers. It would make loads more sense.

Uh i think i found possible proof to why it might not be Zekrom,
Considering the movie poster had a picture of Zekrom and a caption saying "WHO IS THE DARK HERO!?" it'd be a little strange if Zekrom was the mystery Pokemon here. It's very unlikely Zekrom's the star of this movie.

Just like Regigigas was on the very first poster of the 11th movie and it had about a smaller appearance than dialga, Zekrom might not be the main star. Then who is the Dark Hero?

Edit: Also,

I found something interesting about movie 14, someone on bulbapedia said that one of the movies creators recently traveled to france, it could be to scout for loactions, the blog said,

Nice and various places in France must be inspiration location for Pokemon movie 14th ビクティニと黒き英雄 (literal means Victini and the Black/Dark hero).
One of Pokemon film creators, screen writer Hideki Sonoda visited to France in the end of August 2010 according to his twitter, summary of visiting place as follow:
• 30 Aug: Arrived at Paris then visited to Nice
• 31 Aug: Pic#1, Pic#2
• 01 Sep: Visited to Monaco
• 02 Sep: Walked mountain area in Provence then backed to Nice
• 04 Sep: Backed to Paris
• 05 Sep: Backed to Japan

Could this mean that we could see Keldeo and it's trio?

Victini and the Dark/White Hero refers to how ash gets helpp from victini to catch zecrom/reshiram depending on the movie.

biolyeon, please don't post in threads that haven't had new posts for two weeks or more unless you have something very significant to add to the discussion. Please refer to the Forum Rules (linked to in my signature for convenience, and located at the top of most forums).

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back